Do you like competitions in music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think that those bands are cheating if they have got 100 votes in two days because I have done that too. To get 100 votes in two days you'll have to just vote vote vote... time after time. It is really boring :)

And sorry I maybe just overstated that voting thing. Let's say that you might have some chances to get a place in top 10 if you get the perfect score from gotchi king family and 40-50 votes. :)

And Oxie, Try using your keypad's arrow keys, it is much easier than clicking the notes. :( I tried to click the notes but to me it was nearly impossible to get a perfect score. :D AND Congratulations for getting 5th place in 64th contest! That is a very good rank! :D

Answer to tamatalk4444's question: Well, I'm not so good to say is it possible it all depends, how many points the others will get. If the others doesn't get good scores then it is possible:)

Try to perform the judges perfectly because the last combos are really big! If you lost them you will lost some chances ro be in top 10 :(

I don't really think that those bands are cheating if they have got 100 votes in two days because I have done that too. To get 100 votes in two days you'll have to just vote vote vote... time after time. It is really boring ;) And sorry I maybe just overstated that voting thing. Let's say that you might have some chances to get a place in top 10 if you get the perfect score from gotchi king family and 40-50 votes. ;)

And Oxie, Try using your keypad's arrow keys, it is much easier than clicking the notes. :D I tried to click the notes but to me it was nearly impossible to get a perfect score. :p AND Congratulations for getting 5th place in 64th contest! That is a very good rank! :D

Answer to tamatalk4444's question: Well, I'm not so good to say is it possible it all depends, how many points the others will get. If the others doesn't get good scores then it is possible:)

Try to perform the judges perfectly because the last combos are really big! If you lost them you will lost some chances ro be in top 10 ;)
Oh. Thanks. I think that it is not too hard :p

Hmm... I'm getting annoyed in the competitions because are so many cheaters today and many unpopular/infamous people winning today. I'm annoyed to them because I never saw them in top 10 in the last competitions. I know, I'm infamous too... hehehe... Today in 69th competition, I'm sooo annoyed every time I saw the cheaters in the voting list… that's obvious! MANY BANDS GOT 100 VOTES IN THE 2ND DAY AND THAT’S VERY OBVIOUS THAT THEY CHEATED THEIR VOTES! ;) That's too fast!
[SIZE=11pt] Yeah I know, its annoying when cheaters win! [/SIZE] ;) ;) :D :D :p I saw LR5656 and LR0506 have 100 votes on the FIRST DAY! :huh: :eek: :p I wish BanDai could put a stop to all of these cheats! :angry: I think competitions are OK. It's so tense, and sometimes I get really mad when cheaters win. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt] Yeah I know, its annoying when cheaters win! [/SIZE] ;) ;) ;) :D :D I saw LR5656 and LR0506 have 100 votes on the FIRST DAY! :angry: :eek: :p I wish BanDai could put a stop to all of these cheats! :p I think competitions are OK. It's so tense, and sometimes I get really mad when cheaters win. :angry:
I know LR5656 and LR0506 allways get 100 votes in a short time, they are the same person so I thought maybe they use their accounts to get votes :huh:

But they are my friend so I am not going to be mean to them :p

I don't really think that those bands are cheating if they have got 100 votes in two days because I have done that too. To get 100 votes in two days you'll have to just vote vote vote... time after time. It is really boring :ichigotchi: And sorry I maybe just overstated that voting thing. Let's say that you might have some chances to get a place in top 10 if you get the perfect score from gotchi king family and 40-50 votes. ;)

And Oxie, Try using your keypad's arrow keys, it is much easier than clicking the notes. :D I tried to click the notes but to me it was nearly impossible to get a perfect score. :p AND Congratulations for getting 5th place in 64th contest! That is a very good rank! :D

Try to perform the judges perfectly because the last combos are really big! If you lost them you will lost some chances ro be in top 10 :ph34r:
Really? I get perfect scores when using a mouse :D I can't do it with arrow keys,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

and I don't really see the point of contests anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back