Do you like drawing ? :]]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone tells me to draw something (like in art class), then no, I do not like drawing. I'm not very good at drawing most things, so I get frustrated.

When I'm drawing something because I want to, then yes, I like drawing. I'm only good at drawing dogs and my little 'Ghostie' friend though.

It depends on what I'm drawing. I might get frustrated while I'm drawing something I don't like.

'Course I do. That is, if I'm doing it all in good fun. I hate when I'm told to draw something in art class and the teacher is all OMGNOYOUDRAWITMYWAY!!!11SHIFTONE!!

I draw with my own style, for fun, Zoria's happy. If someone makes her draw with a different style, she gets out the bazooka thats shoots chipmunks.

I hate when I'm told to draw something in art class and the teacher is all OMGNOYOUDRAWITMYWAY!!!11SHIFTONE!!I draw with my own style, for fun, Zoria's happy. If someone makes her draw with a different style, she gets out the bazooka thats shoots chipmunks.
Respect your art teachers. They know more about art then you do. You cannot learn art by just the fun and they happy. You have to know the basics and you have to do it right.

I like drawing, but I'm not very interested in it.

However, I am a great artist at manga, real people, cartoons, and backrounds.

Most of the time I use Orange, Green, or Purple.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* :nazotchi:

'Course I do. That is, if I'm doing it all in good fun. I hate when I'm told to draw something in art class and the teacher is all OMGNOYOUDRAWITMYWAY!!!11SHIFTONE!!I draw with my own style, for fun, Zoria's happy. If someone makes her draw with a different style, she gets out the bazooka that's shoots chipmunks.
You are pretty good. Keep drawing is what I can say. One day you will be a great artist ^0^ Oh and Gimme that >.< *grabs Bazooka* MINE

As with that Art teacher. They are trying to teach you how to draw other styles and the skills can surely help you improve in drawing. My Art teacher last year didn't care. I drew her Deidara a month ago and she loved it! I dun have her this year though. Though using circles and lines as a support can help you greatly help! That's how I draw my kitties without screwing up the fur on the face and the legs. (My kitty legs are different then most legs)

I love to draw and cartoon. I am currently teaching myself a new style, kind of a Anime-ish style. But overly a cartoon type. I am pretty good at it. I love trying to use my existing skills to create my own style. Which I already have. A Kitty! I got the idea from Disney sort of. The idea of using a cat anyway. I would like to become a cartoonist when I'm older and make Cartoon Network! I'm already trying to work my way to Full Sail University (A Animation/Computer Skills College)

If you want to see some of my DA. I finally have a Official one!

https://nyoko-sama.deviantART.com/

Only thing that sucks is that I dun have Photoshop and my parents continuously refuse to buy me it! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
You are pretty good. Keep drawing is what I can say. One day you will be a great artist ^0^ Oh and Gimme that >.< *grabs Bazooka* MINE
As with that Art teacher. They are trying to teach you how to draw other styles and the skills can surely help you improve in drawing. My Art teacher last year didn't care. I drew her Deidara a month ago and she loved it! I dun have her this year though. Though using circles and lines as a support can help you greatly help! That's how I draw my kitties without screwing up the fur on the face and the legs. (My kitty legs are different then most legs)

I love to draw and cartoon. I am currently teaching myself a new style, kind of a Anime-ish style. But overly a cartoon type. I am pretty good at it. I love trying to use my existing skills to create my own style. Which I already have. A Kitty! I got the idea from Disney sort of. The idea of using a cat anyway. I would like to become a cartoonist when I'm older and make Cartoon Network! I'm already trying to work my way to Full Sail University (A Animation/Computer Skills College)

If you want to see some of my DA. I finally have a Official one!

https://nyoko-sama.deviantART.com/

Only thing that sucks is that I dun have Photoshop and my parents continuously refuse to buy me it! >.<
I like your drawings as well!

And it's good that your developing your own style, gives you more "diversity" in your drawing.

I'll post some stuff in a bit, but photobucket is being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back