Do you like Kidz Bop 14?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what? Number 14 already. Dude, they need to stop putting them out. They only get kids to sing the sonds. They don't write any songs themselves!

LOL Kidz Bop. xD I remember when I first saw the commercial for their first CD...about a million years ago. It gave me nightmares, literally. o_O I still hate them xD Whenever I see their commercials and see their stupid happy faces I get so angry xDDD Kidz Bop 14....that's hilarious they're still around. xD

i HATE THEM!!!!! they're so EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL they're almost as bad as 4kids XD but i think the way they sing is terrible i mean talk about an ear sore O_-

Redrum, redrum! D:

I can't even stand the commercial.

Do not come near me with the CD. I will burst into flames. D:

I used to want one of their CDs....like, the first time I ever saw a commercial for one to tell you the truth. But I didn't get it, and then I realized how stupid they are and I was all "OMG I actually wanted one?!?!?!"

They ruin all my favorite songs and I can't listen to them without expecting to hear those voice cracking annoying kids that try to tell you they have talent when they have negative talent!!

[SIZE=7pt]Ew.[/SIZE]

They massacre splendid songs. If they DARE do a Tokio Hotel song, I think I'll shoot myself, then come back from the dead and chase those little children down. >=[

tokio hotel fur immer

What I don't understand is why would you buy a CD with a bunch of stupid kids singing the songs when you can buy like a "Now" CD and hear them sung by the people who actually sing the song. Although, they sing Jonas Brothers songs better than the Jonas Brothers do. xD

I HATE KIDZ BOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

my little sisters has one of the CD's and it had Wake Me Up When September Ends, so I started screaming as loud as I could, and then I threw the evil CD of evil out of a window :huh:

*cough cough* *throws up*

I HATE KIDZ BOP THEY DANCE HORRIBLE (thankyou my bffl for telling me that, i was too horrified of the COMMERCIALS to see their dancing) THEY SING HORRIBLE AND THEY DO LIKE THE BEST SONGS EVER JUST TO BE COOL AND THEY AREN'T THEY ARE THE WORST KIDS BAND EVER AND PROBALLY THE ONLY

SONG LIST OF KIDZ BOP
Not YellowCard!

Not Switchfoot!

Not Matchbox Twenty!

Not Simpleplan!

Not Greenday!

Not 3 Doors Down!

Not All American Rejects!

Shall I go on?!
I HATE kids bop! They take our favorite songs and make them annoying and they make annoying songs even more annoying. They are a disgrace(sp?) to music everywhere! An---- *balls up fist* THEY SING OVER MY HEAD BY THE FRAY!!!! *screams out of anger and shoots the person/people that made Kids Bop* Now they are my #1 enemy... :blink:

-Mew

DISC 1 for Kidz Bop 14 (CD) Album By Kidz Bop Kids

1 Don't Stop The Music (I dont mind too much)

2 Love Song (Grrr)

3 Feels Like Tonight (Dunno it)

4 See You Again (Is this by Miley Cyrus? They prob sing it better than her)

5 Clumsy (RAWR!)

6 Stop And Stare (Dunno it)

7 Bleeding Love (AAAAH!!!!)

8 4 Minutes (OH NO THEY DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9 When You Look Me In The Eyes (*dies* I HAVE TO KILL THEM!!! RAAAAAWR!!!!)

10 Pocketful Of Sunshine (RAWR)

11 No Air (RAWR)

12 Teardrops On My Guitar (I dun really care)

13 Damaged (Dunno it)

14 Sorry (AAAAH!!!!!!)

15 Superstar

16 It's Not My Time

17 With You

18 Take You There - (featuring Sean Kingston)

Those are the songs on disc one. The songs have little notes from me on them.I dun really know the last four so that's why they have no little notes.

DISC 1 for Kidz Bop 14 (CD) Album By Kidz Bop Kids1 Don't Stop The Music (I dont mind too much)

2 Love Song (Grrr)

3 Feels Like Tonight (Dunno it)

4 See You Again (Is this by Miley Cyrus? They prob sing it better than her)

5 Clumsy (RAWR!)

6 Stop And Stare (Dunno it)

7 Bleeding Love (AAAAH!!!!)

8 4 Minutes (OH NO THEY DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9 When You Look Me In The Eyes (*dies* I HAVE TO KILL THEM!!! RAAAAAWR!!!!)

10 Pocketful Of Sunshine (RAWR)

11 No Air (RAWR)

12 Teardrops On My Guitar (I dun really care)

13 Damaged (Dunno it)

14 Sorry (AAAAH!!!!!!)

15 Superstar

16 It's Not My Time

17 With You

18 Take You There - (featuring Sean Kingston)

Those are the songs on disc one. The songs have little notes from me on them.I dun really know the last four so that's why they have no little notes.
Not bleeding love... 4 minutes... ;_;

As long as they don't touch my Hedley, I'll be okay~

Oh boy. I dont like them >.<

They dont even sing! They lip sync on Tv, very bad.

They ruin the songs in my opinion

Latest posts

Back