Do you like Kidz Bop 14?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=13pt]Oh wow...It's so pointless...Like seriously.[/SIZE]

Why would anyone buy a CD of some annoying little kids singing their favorite songs, instead of actually buying the real thing, where your favorite singer is ACTUALLY singing the song. o.o like wtf?

Who in their right might thought up this whole idea.

Heh and they say "By kids, for kids!"

I say by crap, for the garbage can -.-

Well. I guess it really isn't fair to be so rude, obviously people like it. I think people are entitled to their opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they touch another Jonas Brothers song, I will hunt them down, stab every person in the factory slowly so they die slowly and painfully, burn every CD in the building and blow up the factory >=)

I'm a loyal fan ^.^

I used to want one of their CDs....like, the first time I ever saw a commercial for one to tell you the truth. But I didn't get it, and then I realized how stupid they are and I was all "OMG I actually wanted one?!?!?!"

They ruin all my favorite songs and I can't listen to them without expecting to hear [1] those voice cracking annoying kids that try to tell you they have talent when they have negative talent!!
[1] You mean sort of like the Jonas Brothers?

[2] If they touch another Jonas Brothers song, I will hunt them down, stab every person in the factory slowly so they die slowly and painfully, burn every CD in the building and blow up the factory >=)

[3] I'm a loyal fan ^.^
[2] Overreact much?

[3] Really? I had no clue.

Latest posts

Back