Do you like snakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG YAYZ!

I Abolutely ♥ Snakes, and I dont get why people *Cough* Hate them so much!

My favorite is the feirce snake, it is the most venomous in the world. I have actually seen a real one before. I love them. Did you know that one bite from them can kill 100 people! Not lying. Look it up. Dont believe me, I can send a link!

I [SIZE=13pt]♥[/SIZE] Snakes!

Becca♥

I own:

*California Kingsnake-black and white

*Bullsnake

*Yellow Rat Snake

*Trans-Pecos Ratsnake-he is the absolute BEST snake in the world. I use him for educational talks. ;)

*Taiwan Beauty Snake

*Amazon Tree Boa

Snakes, just like every other animal, have a "niche" in nature. If we did not have snakes, we would literally be overrun with mice, rats, and other pest animals.

Snakes just want to live peacefully out in nature...they do NOT want to hurt us and only do so when they feel threatened by US. Honestly, think, what would you do if you were terrified of a giant predator(such as a human is to a snake) and you had no arms, legs, or voice? You'd better believe I would try frightening my opponent away first by looking tough and biting if was unable to flee the scene. I think most of us would!

They may not be directly in your life, but as everything is connected in the natural world(yes, w e are a part of it even still) snakes do affect your everyday life and the quality of it. They stay out in nature and control pest populations so we do not have a worse sitution with mice, rats, etc. I think they deserve a little appreciation. ;)

I voted the last one, "I HATE IT SO MUCH I WISH EVERY PYTHON OR ANY OTHER SNAKE WOULD DIE!!!!!!!" or whatever it was. I just hate snakes. :D They are sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting and scary. I wanna throw up when I even look at snakes at the zoo. There is no way to describe how much I hate them. :D No offence to anyone though. I think I have a phobia against snakes.
I wouldn't touch any snake at all, no matter if they're poisonous or not. Why do snakes have to live?
I can't stand them either! *shudders*. But I don't DESPISE them or anything. Like everyone does hannah montana :D :p

I grew up with snakes as pets.

I have had Bullsnakes. Garter snakes, King Snakes, Hognose snakes (probably the cutest snakeys ever) Milk snakes and I still have 2 huge bowaconstrictors. They are very old now.

Snakes are fine with me. ^_^

I can't stand them either! *shudders*. But I don't DESPISE them or anything. Like everyone does hannah montana :( :angry:
I know you don't like that other people hate Hannah Montana, but will you please keep it out of non-Hannah Montana topics?

And I think snakes are WAY cool. I want one, but I'm afraid they're too much work for me!

Wow glad most of you love snakes. You know a snake hardly ever actually bites humans unless it's really irritated or threatened. The threat to bite is more defensive than the actual bite ^_^ . Oh yeah wierd I know but I want a pet King Cobra, a vemonous one so I can bring it to school and threaten people XD

EDIT NO 2: Joking XD

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Actually, even if you were of legal age to own a venomous snake, that would be a very bad idea. If your goal is to see how many people like snakes(hoping that they do)...why exactly would you enjoy the idea of frightening other people with a snake? That's something that reptile keepers should never do, instead, we should be showing snakes as creatures to be respected, not feared. :D

^^ Actually, even if you were of legal age to own a venomous snake, that would be a very bad idea. If your goal is to see how many people like snakes(hoping that they do)...why exactly would you enjoy the idea of frightening other people with a snake? That's something that reptile keepers should never do, instead, we should be showing snakes as creatures to be respected, not feared. :(
Yeah I was joking, kinda. I wouldn't use a snake for that.

EDIT: (Yeah tenth edit I've done today XD) I would love a non-vemonous King Cobra too, they're nice looking snakes...

Last edited by a moderator:
i like them unless thier posinous or try to kill me
[SIZE=7pt]Thats probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. [/SIZE] :( Ehehe!

Dittttoooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back