Do you listen to....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14 days. ^^ I believe every piece of paper in my house has the exact message * MARCH 29 IS THE BEST DAY EVER. BEWARE: We shall NOT go ANYWHERE that day! We'll sit at home waiting for Zellers to open! >.> Thank you ^^*

I like them! Tom is cute :blink:

Everyone i my class loves them,and TH are so popular in my school ^^

[SIZE=7pt]Oh god I have an obsession... I havent talked about anything for the last 3 days except them...[/SIZE]
do you guys know when their next Canadian concert is schedueled?
Oh geez I wish I knew =O

I like Tokio Hotel, luckly I can speak German so I understand thoer German songs w00ts for me XD

OMG. OMG. OMG.

UPDATE: Tokio Hotel has released TWO Canadian tour dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

April 23 @ Sound Academy Toronto

April 25 @ Montreal something rather.

I HAVE to go to Toronto. If you go tell me whar seat and such.

Ill DIE if I cant go. :'(

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post, but doesnt anyone know when the tickets are on sale? Ill have to skip school to buy them, if that has to happen ^^

[SIZE=7pt]Aww man. Despite my age, my parents wont let me go to Sound-Academy. Im so mad. >.<[/SIZE]

i love them. bill does look like a girl but i still think they rock.(only the american songs. i cant understand any others)

^ Lol, I understand their German songs, because I know what they mean in english. =] I really hope my parents let me go, but they think the Sound Academy is unsafe for a 12 year old. And I mean, I wont be there myself, how can I convince them. =[ Im crying because I NEED to meet my darling Bill, or Ill just die. ='[

OH MY GOD!

My poor baby =[ BILL!!!!! NOO!!! Bill has a cyst on his vocal cords, and is getting it removed. =[ Get better soon babeee!

And they cancelled the Canadian Dates. =-[ Hope they reschedule it. *siiigh*

Canucks love you Bill <33

*sssiiiiiggghhh* Yes, indeed, all concerts are cancelled up till May.

But Bill's health is the most important!! His surgery is on Monday.

Good luck Bill! <33333

HAHA! I got to go to their concert! I started crying when he came out on stage though because Bill's hotness was overpowering, and plus I ran out of film on the first song =[ Oh well I got a nice picture of Bill!

Latest posts

Back