Do you listen to....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Eghhh! (Nice that you know the song but)

My ENTIRE class sings that only song, and they think they LOVE tokio hotel. Garh it makes me mad, I sung Monsoon and they're like "Huh... who the sings that stupid song?"

//.-

^ yay for us.

Now my class has gone of the 'phase' of Tokio Hotel, and they tell me I should stop liking them because they're 'old'

greendaygirl829: Just you say no offence doesnt make it okay to say "They are really bad" You should have said "I think they are bad"

Anyway, I still like them, so haha on all my class! I've been 'married' to Bill since February 5th!

[SIZE=7pt]Does anyone know why stupid iTunes doesn't have the music videos for Monsoon and 1000 Oceans? Well 1000 Oceans just came out, but Monsoon is really popular and should be on there by now. [=\ [/SIZE]

Well Kelly_Clarkson8...I have my own opinion...I hate them. They sound like girls and look like girls too! =D Yay me for having an opinion!

I have one more thing to say...J-14 Magazine actually said MCR fans have something new to obsess over meaning...Tokio Hotel...-.- Thats sad. Tokio Hotel is no where near as good as MCR.

[SIZE=7pt]Mrs.Joe Jonas: [=\ congratulations on your 'opinion'.. I have some opinions about your 'Jonas Brothers" too! =D But so my topic doesn't get closed, I'll keep them to myself, I'd appreciate if you did so too. . [/SIZE]

Well, Monsoon is finally on iTunes! But now I wish they would put it on the Canadian iTunes so I can buy it!!

TOKIO HOTEL fur immer. .=D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Sorry but, did anyone see the new tokio hotel TV episode? Bill was so cute when he was lip syncing and dancing <3[/SIZE]

especially to 'Beat it'

TOKIO HOTEL fur immer. .

I thought they were gonna be from japan or something. A huge dissappointment. My friend Koji and I were discussing that band over the phone yesterday. So no, I don't like them. Sorry

Wow. I just listened to them in english. Read, Set, Go was the song. It wasn't that bad. Bill actually didn't sound like a girl! =D Yay for him!

Latest posts

Back