Do you pause your tamas due to school days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you pause your tamas on weekdays due to school days?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• can`t remember

• sometimes because you have break

• yes and sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS SO ENNOYING BEACOUSE TAMAS ARE BANNED FROM OUR SKL!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WE STILL SNEAK EM IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I pause mine most of the time but I unpause them during lunch recess and between classes. I also Play with it when home ec gets boring!!

`

-_- I am in 8th grade and I just keep the volume off and keep my maskitchi in my pocket. I check him every once in a while! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I don't go to school so no I don't pause them then. But when I go out to the store(s) or anywhere with my mom or sister I pause two of them because they don't know I have them. Heh ^.^'

I have to....They should have a baby-sitter with like 1p an hour! (But wait, that's not fair)
How wouldn't that be fair? You're not losing much. It's only about 30 pts. a week and you make that playing Jump in no time. That would actually be a pretty cool idea for V3 and V4.

I pause my Tamagotchi sometimes during the school day,

but it's hardly ever very needy, except when it's in the baby stage.

~Futagotenshi

LOL I just care for mine at school like i do at home.... but instead of pausing it u can easily just change the time using the A & C at the same time while watching the time..... then change it to a time when ur tama will be sleeping......... but it is kinda like a cheat cause it doesnt effect his growth at all like pause does.......... and u dont have to care for it while it sleeps therefore it wont die during school.......... but if u would like to care for it at school like i do just simply turn the sound off and check it accousially!!!
thats what i do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back