Do you plan to have kids someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know. I don't know if I want to decide how to live my life right now.But whatever life has in store for me I will always look on the bright side of it! But I do plan to get married and have kids someday, probably 2 or 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, maybe I could pass down my love for Tamagotchis and Pokemon to them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, maybe. :3

I really think that children make a person feel good, and give you a reason to smile. :)

I'd like to have a little fella like that. ( I feel a little iffy when I think of childbirth though. :p )

But someday, sometime, when I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally ready to go through the birthing process. And... when I find that special someone. <3

No. At this point, I see myself as too immature and self-centered to ever be able to enjoy having a child.

Also, when I grow up, I want to focus on my career first and enjoying my life. When I find the man I want to be with for the rest of my life, I want to enjoy my life with him. Having a child would change my life forever, and I would have to be really ready to handle that responsibility. At this point in my life, I don't think I want to have kids.

well see...

i might i might not...

at the moment i dont want any but people go throug changes...

morning sickness

I don't plan on it.

If I get pregnant by accidental later on in life and feel I'm in the correct situation to have a child, I'll go through with it, but for now, no plan to.

no and im not going to get married or have a boyfriend or have kids! because i have seen my cousin throw stuff at his friends at playschool and one of them got a concussion o.0 so no

I actually plan on having kids when I get married. I've always wanted 2 kids, one boy and one girl, and I already know what I'm gonna name them. x3

I'd like to pass down my love of tamas and pkmn. But plans to have kids? Uhh..... not at the moment. I'll rethink it when I get married. Or have a boyfriend... whichever.

Probably, only one though. I'm an only child and I'd have no idea how to deal with more if they ever got into fights or anything :B

My dad is going through a tough time with back pains (really bad) and as a doctor's aide i help him out, so i want to have a child to help me when I'M 62 like him!

I mean I'm only 12, but I plan on having kids, yes. But I can't say if I'll still even keep my Tama collection. I'll devote all my time and energy to my children and put my Tama's in storage for the first 5 years of my kids' lives. I mean who could think of playing a Tama when they have a 6-month-old baby in the house?!

I plan on adopting three children. My thoughts are "Why would I bring a child into this world when there are plenty out there that don't have a good home?" So I'll just give a good home to a few of those children :)

Not really,

I am really young but for the past couple of years I pushed the thought of having kids out of my mind, now, if I wanted to settle down, I've lived my life, and I found the right husband I might adopt, probably only one kid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back