Do you plan to have kids someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know, to be honest. I'm not one to allow myself to get close to people.

So it really depends on if I meet someone I'd love to have a child with.

I'd like to have a son though specifically- male names are fun to choose.

I do hope for children one day with the girl i love.

how many?

as much as my partner wants.

Right now im 14 yrs but dreams are the seedling of reality!

also i plan on getting married before having kids.

usually when people don't, it causes problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say some of you are a bit insensitive about children

(saying they can be a drag, hold you down,) i find that a little wrong.

you could word it diffrently or just say no or stuff like that.

i don't care if you have a child or not and understand miscarriges freak us all out.

which i find that to be a good excuse.

but serously children being a drag! thats not what i want to hear. and thats not what this forum is about. its just a simple question

Last edited by a moderator:
In that same respect, you can't ask us to find joy in having children where there is none.

i have to say some of you are a bit insensitive about children

(saying they can be a drag, hold you down,) i find that a little wrong.

you could word it diffrently or just say no or stuff like that.

i don't care if you have a child or not and understand miscarriges freak us all out.

which i find that to be a good excuse.

but serously children being a drag! thats not what i want to hear. and thats not what this forum is about. its just a simple question

The thought of growing old with some one and possibly have a few children makes me happy. But he has to be the perfect one for me.

Besides, kids will ask you for money, can they use the car, stay out past curfew, and you always are worrying if they are late. And even when they do leave home, you'll worry. I have no problems in my life and I like it like that.

Yes actually. Im going to adopt two asian kids! A boy and a girl. Asians are so adorable to meee. - u - :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back