Do you read Manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...like..."teen titans" Yech. and......that show that I hate...er...whatever. But I only like...violent manga :blink: . I like ninja manga the best. They need to make more of that...personally...Naruto's the best.

Today in school I saw a boy with a naruto manga book, Looked interesting, Im about to read my brothers Yu Gi Oh manga

I have 60-70 mangas on my bookshelves at this very moment. And I'm going to get more. XD

Which manga is most suitable for a almost 12 yr old!? But has a good plotline and dont suck at drawing!?
Suck at drawing...er...that depends on your taste.

Naruto( :blink: )....maybe. Shaman King is good........I'm not too sure...Just find something you think looks interesting!

Which manga is most suitable for a almost 12 yr old!? But has a good plotline and dont suck at drawing!?
I suggest Cardcaptor Sakura. It's apropriate for all ages. And, if you don't mind random insanity, you might want to check out Di Gi Charat.

I love chobuts manga :3 so cute and funny, Chii "This is a tasty side dish *points to a topless women*"
I love all mangas, As long as they arent American Made (Not like Spider man yuck)
All angas? My dear.. you wouldn't love Hellsing, Saiyuki or any manga geared towards the older crowd.

Hellsing isn't for younger kids as is, nor is Saiyuki.

U seem more adultish then teenish to me, Dont know why

I know alot of mangas aint for kids but mostly addicting :3

U seem more adultish then teenish to me, Dont know why
I know alot of mangas aint for kids but mostly addicting :3
If you loved all mangas.. then you'd read most of them.

Also.. Only ignornt ones bash American made stuff. Mature Mangas fans don't bash American stuff.

Your parents wouldn't let you get Saiyuki or Hellsing.. because of the content. Same with Bastard, Those Who Hunt Elves and others rated 16 +

And also. Not all teens are tenny-boopers; searching for love people as you see depicted in the media.

I am sorry to sound kinda harsh, the frog says his sorries.

But never bash something to make yourself look bad. It makes the frog look sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should check out Fruits Basket (which is excellent, I'm...well...twice your age and I read it) and Tsubasa would probably be pretty good too. It's got a bunch of CLAMP characters from different manga they've done. Cameos are fun. XD

I dont think you should be reading Chobits though, it's a bit too perverted for your age. Also, I wouldnt go with any harem manga either.

One more thing? Can we stop pluralizing the word 'manga'? It's driving me nuts. Manga IS the plural, you dont need to say mangas.

Sailor Moon I thought was some cheap show on some boy who loved animals when I was little, Never knew it was anime till my friend told me months ago

I wanna read manga cause it beats american comics, I like american cartoons Tink, And even the japanese make crappy stuff such as those cheap toys that break right away

Sailor Moon I thought was some cheap show on some boy who loved animals when I was little, Never knew it was anime till my friend told me months ago
I wanna read manga cause it beats american comics, I like american cartoons Tink, And even the japanese make crappy stuff such as those cheap toys that break right away
I beensaying that.. and no offense..Manga isn't the best thing since sliced bread, either.

But.. Korean Manga is love. Like Blazin' Barrels.

Also.. Pure Manga would be in it's Native Glory.

The Tearm Graphic Novel is basicly any comic in book format. Can be American, Japanese, Korean or even French.

All comics are wonderful in their own ways.

Nothing beats anything.

Only the Chicken beats the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant understand nor read Korean or Japanese tho I know how to spell my name is Korean
MEowbark.. to avoid making a bad fan out of yourself.. The frog wishes you don't bash or say one thing is better then the other. True fans do not bash American, Japanese or anything made comics.

And Check out Et Certa. It's geared for 12 and up. But it's more quirky and has a female lead. A female chinese girl inthe Wild West. Who uses bullets form the Chinese 12 year animals.

MEowbark.. to avoid making a bad fan out of yourself.. The frog wishes you don't bash or say one thing is better then the other. True fans do not bash American, Japanese or anything made comics.
And Check out Et Certa. It's geared for 12 and up. But it's more quirky and has a female lead. A female chinese girl inthe Wild West. Who uses bullets form the Chinese 12 year animals.
I outta check that out and see how much its going for on amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back