Do you remember your first tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was one of the two blue shells in the bottom row. I remember receiving it as a Christmas present. Memories. :(

connexion.jpg

I got my first Tamagotchi with some Birthday money. I decided to get a v1 because I didn't know what they were! I had fun with it although they died a few times, and I only vauegly remember my Strawberry who died (forgetted name) and my Hirotchi who died one night after giving birth...and I watched her die. :( I think thats what it was called. It had hearts on it. But it doesn't work anymore...
I think it's called a Ringotchi.

I had one way back in 96-97, I was in elementary school. I had the leopard print one (which I loved) my Father got it for me for Christmas. We weren't a particularly wealthy Family so spending that kind of money on something like that wasn't that great in my Fathers eyes but I was a Daddys girl so he got it for me. That was the 'big' Christmas gift that year and I played with it forever. But then in 8th grade we moved and I set it on top of a box while we were moving things inside and someone stole it from the box. :( I was heart broken. But my Dad is pretty happy he bought it considering I still love them and play with one today at 26 years of age! Lol, he says it was the best 15 bucks he's ever spent!

The first time I've played with one was when one of my mom's friends came with her son's one, a zebra shell v3. I had loads of fun with it. I don't remember if it was my first time seeing a tamagotchi or if I already was excited with seeing them on adveristements on the W.I.T.C.H. magazines or on tv, but I still fell in love with it. I instantly wanted one for... I think Christmas? Or birthday? I'm not really sure. So I asked my another mom's friend (I call my mom's friends aunts, btw.) for one. I was promised one then.

But one day we were at a mall and we were walking around Empik (I'm pretty sure it's a polish store, correct me if I'm wrong? But there they sell CDs, books, magazines, novelty items, games and some most popular toys.) and I see a small display with tamagotchis. There weren't many shells, there probably were only "clear soda" ones, but it didn't bother me too much. Somehow my mom decided to get me one after all, even though they were like 33$. So yep, few days later I got my another v3, a white with flowers one from my aunt, and therefore began to be a coolkid with two tamagotchis at third grade. I think I even started the fad.

Anyway, I still have the clear soda v3 and it's working perfectly- it doesn't have that much of an damage like an old electronic toy normally would. Only the "tamagotchi" logo is a bit faded and there is a small "hole" on the bottom of the screen- I was so angry once when I couldn't win the game of bump that I bit it. Yeah. Also the screen was pretty scratched overall but it's already fixed with displex.

I've never reset this version since third grade though, it still has my old friend's tamagotchis on the book function... The memories...

My first tamagotchi was back when i was in second grade. 2007-08. I wanted one so bad i told my mom and she said i would get 1 for a passing grade gift. I got it the day school ended. It was a v4.5 fallen leaves design. Had it ever since then.

The very first vpet I've ever had was an Apollo 8 in 1 Pet, that looked like this:

[image]

I got it for Christmas when I was like 4 or 6, don't remember exactly, but I loved it with all my heart. I always raised a puppy in it and it was adorable. <3
Haha, it was exactly this one:

tumblr_my5pstgGDo1soif0yo2_250.jpg

And I'm getting it again! Finally! After YEARS of searching!!! <3

I remember my first ever virtual pet I got was back in 2005 and it was some cheap one from a $2 shop that looked like a chick sitting in an egg with for buttons but I really wanted an actual Tamagotchi so I started saving up my money (which wasn't very much at all considering I was in grade 1) and mum paid for the rest and we bought a V2 ^_^ it was like an early Christmas present :D the design was blue with hot pink buttons and white flower like waves ^_^

You guys are the lucky ones I'm holding my first tama aswell but it's the newest version tama-go so I don't know how it is the play with the older versions but I remember getting a tama at target it was around the Barbie section idk why I saw it and it looked awesome so I bought it it was so fun I bought 4 figurines for it one day at dinner with my family my tama was sitting on the counter and it beeped my dad was so annoyed that he took the tamas I had 2 and stuffed them in his drawer he told me he'd give me anything if he took those away I was 9 so I said Legos *face palm* ever since then I had wanted a tama so bad 4 years later on Christmas I finally got my new tama and I'm so happy that's my story :D

The first virtual pet I ever played with belonged to my brother's teacher's daughter back in '97 or '98. xD I don't know what it was, but I think it was a dinosaur pet with a white shell and blue buttons, and one of the food options was a chicken drumstick. I don't remember much else about it, and I didn't play with it for very long, since it wasn't mine. I liked it a lot, though. :3

The first virtual pet I ever owned was a Poochie Puppy with a cream shell and.. blue buttons, I think. It was around '98 or '99 and I really wanted a virtual pet and I saw one of these in a store while I was with my parents. I really liked it, but I ended up being really scared of seeing it get sick or die, so one day I stuck it in a drawer for a whole day and it died. I know that probably doesn't make sense, but I was little. xD After the batteries died, I have no idea what happened to it. I haven't seen it since, and it's probably gone forever.

My first Tamagotchi was a purple with swirls V1. It was '04 or '05. I saw it all alone at a Suncoast and was like "Whoa, it's one of THOSE!" It was really fun, and it turned out a friend of mine at school also had one. What was really weird was we ended up giving our Tamagotchis the same name, but we didn't even know until we connected. xD They were both named Yuki.

I still have my first one, a V1. It's broken, but I'm going to buy the cheapest connection I can find (even if it looks like it's been run over) and put the guts in my tama's shell.

I was around 6-8 and the only other virtual pet I'd had was a pocket Neopets Aisha, which can't die if I remember correctly. I thought that when my tamagotchi pooped, it was playing a game of some kind. I was frustrated because it kept dying before it grew to be a teen. I ended up absentmindedly chewing off the buttons while watching a movie. I have many tamagotchi regrets from when I was little..

Aw my first Tama was a P1. The purple one with white swirls. I miss that thing.

I actually didn't take it seriously as a kid cuz i could never get my favorite character, Maskutchi.

Now a days I have no idea where my P1 went...

Haven't seen it in well over a decade

My first Tamagotchi was the glittery, clear pink V2, I think that it was an Argos exclusive but I'm not entirely sure. I was about five or six years old at that time and I literally took it everywhere I went, and showed it to my family and neighbors. My first character was a female Ginjirotchi called Sonia (I named her that because I used to watch the Sonic anime at that time), and that's why Ginjirotchi is my second favorite character (the first being Mimitchi).

My first tamagotchi was blue and I love him so much. I was in the fourth grade and I got grounded for doing somthing. My mother took him away for a week without letting me pause him. He died sad and alone.

I will never forget him!

My first tama was the 1997 white egg with blue zigzag border. I also had a virtual pet puppy one which was released at the same time. Both still work, but the screen on the tama is so dim you pretty much cant see it. Since ive moved into my new house im unsure of the whereabouts of them, but they are somewhere.

I had one like this one:

$(KGrHqV,!oEFJOdotTeIBSZCL17!(w~~60_35.JPG

But I must have lost it or something. I was still a little kid in 1996 (man, time goes by so fast when you look back).

Yup! My first Tama was in the year of 2004 when Tamagotchis were thriving! Everyone especially the rich kids at my school had like 4 and I was the only kid basically, without one! So, being the annoying 5 year old I was, I stole this Tamaotchi off someone who left it "unatended". They never found out who took it so... When I had this Tama, I was all like "Okay, how do I use this? And there I was smashing my stubby little fingers on those buttons trying to get it to do something! LOOL

Anyways, I think it was a V2 which was pink and white. Not long after that, I managed to steel 2 more Tamas.. And my steeling days are longgggg gone! Okay :3

The end! :)

Latest posts

Back