Do you shave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed, and it's a bit painful for me. x_o

[SIZE=7pt]tamatalker, no need to qoute yourself. Someone will see ;][/SIZE]Well, I can't answer, considering I never shaved, I am to young. So...Just try asking a parent, instead of Tamatalk.
well It had been 6 days so I might have a right to. I am sorry I did it though : (

i shave my legs. I cut myself though cause I wasn't careful >_>

I don't shave anything else but I do pluck my eye brows.

I don't shave, I'm lucky, I don't get leg hair or under-arm hair. I get my eyebrows waxed though, after you get it done once it doesn't hurt the other times.
I get my eyebrows waxed every so often but I usually just pluck them if I'm in a rush.

I shave my underarms and legs. I've always wanted to try nair or veet but my mom is so weird about those things.
mine too. its annoying. so i just use shave cream

I just shave my legs. I would shave my underarms, but oddly enough I don't have any hair there [yet] so I don't have to. xP

Yes, I shave. My Armpit's and my whole legs. I'm not very hairy, but I like how shaving makes you feel so smooth. :eek:

I would love to try Nair, as it seems much easier! Maybe my Mom will let me try some of hers. I'm sick or Cuts, nicks and bumps, and Nair seems like a good solution. And I think that it lasts longer, too. :rolleyes:

Some times when i usecream it takes over my leg, so i dont get any hair. I want to use nair or veet, but my mom thinks it would iritate me.

i shave my Legs and Underarms,....

TIP: If you say your arms, they'll grow back even HAIRER!lol

exsept if your a boy swimer, because you have to

What's that supposed to mean. I shave my arms, and they're nice and smooth lol.
If you shave your arms (arms, not armpits) the hair comes back longer and darker. I know this because when I was eight I shaved them behind ym moms back with her electric razor, they came back longer and darker. So I asked my mom what happens if you shave your arms, and she said it comes back longer and darker. So there ya have it.

I just got done shaving my legs, actually. I hate it when I miss little areas too, it just irritates me so much..

I don't have to shave my pits very often yet, my hair grows back all slow.

Broken~Wings

I'm too young to shave. I don't believe I will have to shave, but I'm not completely sure yet. I'll have to wait until I'm older to determine that :lol:
Of course you'll have to shave at some point- don't be stupid.

And, I shave under my arms. You can't notice the hair on my legs, as they're so light coloured and thin. xD Now my arms... I don't have hair on my arms. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you shave your arms (arms, not armpits) the hair comes back longer and darker. I know this because when I was eight I shaved them behind ym moms back with her electric razor, they came back longer and darker. So I asked my mom what happens if you shave your arms, and she said it comes back longer and darker. So there ya have it.I just got done shaving my legs, actually. I hate it when I miss little areas too, it just irritates me so much..

I don't have to shave my pits very often yet, my hair grows back all slow.

Broken~Wings
Yeah I ment my arms & armpits. Me & a friend learned the dark hair the hard way - she let hers grow back and they're still really dark but I've shaved mine since I did it.

Every so often they'll go a little prickly and my boyfriend isn't happy because it prickles him and makes him itchy ;) .

Yes, I shave. My Armpit's and my whole legs. I'm not very hairy, but I like how shaving makes you feel so smooth. :D
I would love to try Nair, as it seems much easier! Maybe my Mom will let me try some of hers. I'm sick or Cuts, nicks and bumps, and Nair seems like a good solution. And I think that it lasts longer, too. ;)
Nair seems easier and Veet too!

Yes, I shave. My Armpit's and my whole legs. I'm not very hairy, but I like how shaving makes you feel so smooth. :D
I would love to try Nair, as it seems much easier! Maybe my Mom will let me try some of hers. I'm sick or Cuts, nicks and bumps, and Nair seems like a good solution. And I think that it lasts longer, too. ;)
When I was younger I used to use veet. I prefer to shave because veet makes me feel itchy after I've used it.

I shave everywhere. :mellow: Under arms, legs, "down there." I like to be smooth and soft.

I've tried Veet, but it made me itchy and I had a reaction to it (which I found odd, I never seem to have problems with hygiene items).

I've heard Nair and Nads are both pretty decent, but have not tried them.

And, suggestion for anyone that shaves their bikini area, try Bikini Zone. :D It's pretty spiffy.

And, shaving your arms is pretty pointless... Besides that, from what I've read, shaving does not affect how your hair grows back. It may seem "longer and darker," but after it grows in to the extent it was before, it should be back to normal... I doubt your arm hair, whoever it was that posted, is still long and dark. :D

And, shaving your arms is pretty pointless... Besides that, from what I've read, shaving does not affect how your hair grows back. It may seem "longer and darker," but after it grows in to the extent it was before, it should be back to normal... I doubt your arm hair, whoever it was that posted, is still long and dark. :D
She's still got long dark arm hairs actually. She has black hair aswell so that didn't help, and some people think shaving other things is pointless - I shave everywhere also and it's no trouble it just makes me feel cleaner.

Her having black hair is probably more commonly related to her arm hair than the fact she shaved them. :mellow: I have [female] friends that have dark brown hair and their arm hair tends to be long and dark, too.

So I guess this is a hard one to judge.

And I agree, I feel really clean after shaving. :D

Her having black hair is probably more commonly related to her arm hair than the fact she shaved them. :D I have [female] friends that have dark brown hair and their arm hair tends to be long and dark, too.
So I guess this is a hard one to judge.

And I agree, I feel really clean after shaving. :huh:
Yeah and it probably made me notice more as she'd shaved them. As I'm not the most observant person usually :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back