Do you shave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never waxed my legs or anything as it's a bit more expensive to have it done (and I don't want my first time to be me wrestling with it, I'd like a professional to do it).

But, also, I don't think many places wax your entire bikini area and, if they did, it would hurt... A lot... So I'd rather just shave. :blink:

i shave my underarms and legs.

the hair on my legs grow back super fast so i have to shave my legs alot!

a while ago i was thinking about shaving my arms but then i didnt because my brother does (he has to since he models, you can have any body hair anywhere except for legs and armpits) and the hair on his arms grow back to thick, dark, and spikey. my arm hairs are only little blonde ones so im fine with that :eek:

Nair woks but its too messy yuck and mine smells of rasberries when you put it on but has a really horrible smell when you take it off but i like the tingle feeling it gives my legs after i also shave my pits had a head's worth of hair there since i was nine Pooor plagued by body hair me...

gah, my mom has naturaly no hair on her arms, and my dad well is a diffrent story... but I ended up with my dad's hary genes (well since he's a man of corse...) and my brother got sleak hairless limbs! So unfair :)

I didn't know people shaved their arms o.o do they use nair on them too? I rarly shave my legs, I let it grow freee! But i hate it :ph34r: I loove the smell of shaving cream for some weird reason...

I just use Veet! It is like Nair But I think it smells better.

this topic has been bumped :/

i shave everyday because im a werewolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back