Do You Tell Your Friends That You Like Someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much always do. Put after a couple years of trial and error, I've learned who I can trust with that secret information, and who I can't.

I like telling people though, they give honest advice about the situation and it's something to talk about. :]

At the moment I'm just letting the whole world know who I like, seeings as they don't know him nor do they know who he is. So of course my friends know :)

BRADIEEE WEBBBB <3

Only my close friends. Wait, actually, no. I tell lots of people, but only if they're friends I talk to on a daily basis and not just acquaintances.

Everyone knows who I like at the time. It's not scary saying it. I'll just be like "Aaron's hot and nice. I like him" And people are just like "Yes. He is hot"

Usually I don't, but today I accidentally said "I luv u ~" ALOUD when this guy walked near me... I said it quietly , but my friend still heard it. I was just thinking about that but I dunno... I just said it. :D Now that friend knows... Oh my how embarassing ~

But THANK GOD that guy didn't hear it! xDD I just luv him <3 He's cute... and kind <3

I used to, but then I always got rejected. So I stopped telling anyone, and I stopped being rejected!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back