do you think dogs can talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can dogs talk?

• yes soo true

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes.

• no.

• NO WAY, IDIOT

• other*POST what you wanna say about this poll*

• whatever

• your really dumb!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy cris

Reaction score
ok this just a poll, about yes and no, about if dogs can talk

i say if you train them 2 they can,

we got this husky and the old owner said it can say i want a cookie and i love u

but waht it said, *next 2 the front door*i wanna go hoome*it was a bit weird and i was freaked out, the next day the dog ran a way..... :mellow: :wacko: :) luna. COOME BACK :ph34r:

so pick,

be NICE!!! i dont wanna start a flam war

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, totally! XD My dog says "Em?" when he doesn't know its me early in the morning (My name is emily) And with my mom he goes "Muuum?" he can also say "Where have you been!" when we leave for a while XD

duh coarse they can. They bark. That's how they talk. They try to talk to us but they don't know english. So they bark

My friend's dog talks... kinda.. He talks by growling. It's cute. lol. :lol:

Yes, totally! XD My dog says "Em?" when he doesn't know its me early in the morning (My name is emily) And with my mom he goes "Muuum?" he can also say "Where have you been!" when we leave for a while XD
thats what i mean! cool

thats a smart dog!

ok this just a poll, about yes and no, about if dogs can talk
i say if you train them 2 they can,

we got this husky and the old owner said it can say i want a cookie and i love u

but waht it said, *next 2 the front door*i wanna go hoome*it was a bit weird and i was freaked out, the next day the dog ran a way..... ;) :( :) luna. COOME BACK :mimitchi:

so pick,

be NICE!!! i dont wanna start a flam war
Freaky, amazing...Did your husky run away? I feel sorry for you. :mimitchi:

How is it possible for a dog to speak english?!!?!? They can bark, but.......?!!?! I don't believe you :/

They don't really TALK. They just kinda make noises that you associate with words. So one day your dog whimpers and it sounds like "Hello" and you give him a cookie for it, he's going to keep doing it.

sometimes, you can actually "talk" to my dog XD you can be like, "Did you go swimming?" he'll go "yaaa" "did you play outside?" "mmm."

I do think dogs can talk , but not like humans and how we speak English. I think they talk in thier ow way with motions and barking. So the awnser would be yes , but diffrently.

- Haru

Before, my dog said mama at the vets when he saw my mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back