dO yOu ThInK fUrBiEs ArE cReEpY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dO yOu ThInK fUrBiEs ArE cReEpY?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KIND OF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (whimper, run for closet)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furbys? Scariest thing ever. I hate them. I have nightmares about them. In my last nightmare I had about him I killed him by throwing him on the ground and ect.

But there is one really funny thing I do. I go to "Try Me" mode. When he asks me, "You...happy...see...me. Hmm?" I say no and he...FARTS! It rox. That's the only feature I enjoy about Furby.

Peace out!

snickerpie

Kinda...

My friends made a video called "Kirby Killer". Its about Kirby going emo and then killing all of New York. X_x

It depends on if your talking about the New Furbies or the old ones from back in the day.

The new ones are creepy! But the old ones were awesome!

=D The old ones may have had a few glitches in them

but they were just so COOL!! =O
The new ones are SO creepy, but the original ones ROCK!!!!!!! :ph34r: :wacko: :rolleyes:

my furby will make weird noises.one day I was I tired of hearing "I See You,bye bye!,*ramdom noises*"so I took the batterys out AND IT WAS STILL TALKING!!! you humans make weird toys

Do I think furbies are creepy... I have two but it's creepy when the batteries are in them and they are talking then start uhh... Beeping/screeching because of something I might have done when I was younger or old age.... But I don't think it's age, I have tons of stuff older then those that work...

I have reset them. But does it stop them..... Nope.

I had a furby and it will always creep me me out with its big eyes and talk. I always use to cry when I see one. (please don't tell anyone but i still cry when i see one)

yes this thread has been bumped, but since it's not really a busy forum area and the question is still "of the moment" I'm going to suggest we just leave this open instead of saying "Start a new one!".

On topic:

Yes.

They are creepy.

Doesn't matter if it's an old one or a new one (... how did they manage to make them even more creepy than the original...?)

We have an original in our house. He is high up on a shelf with his face turned to the wall and his batteries removed.

I was little and my mom got me one for christmas and previously I heard about a guys ferbie that came on and started smoking and caught fire or something (it was in the paper that my grandma read me the story) and I was freaked out of them ever since!! My sister had one and she loved it to death and I was jealous she was having so much fun so mom bought me one at christmas time and it was really cute and everything but I cried when they put it near me. XD not exactly what I wanted to see staring back at me when I tore the paper off the package.

aah, i love my furbys. Though i don't like the new ones, my two furbys, way-loh and koh-lou are really sweet, but when i first got way loh, (s)he went through a gender change! it was really funny.

no, I think they are lovely :has two, an adult and a baby: :wub:

but I totally agree with huntr rocks and Anime girl. this is only true for the original ones. the new version is creepy as hell <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back