dO yOu ThInK fUrBiEs ArE cReEpY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dO yOu ThInK fUrBiEs ArE cReEpY?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KIND OF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (whimper, run for closet)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i WAS CURIOUS BECAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD ONE THAT WAS WIERD, IT WAS UNDER THE BED AT NIGHT THEN IT CAME ON BY ITSELF AND SAID "I SEE YOU" :eek:
That's so scary. But it probably just meant if like she was playing hide-or-seek with it. :)

But I like furbies. Sorta. I used to have a keychain furby, it was so adorable! It was from 1996. :wub:

But then, I lost it. :(

NEVER HAD ONE..... I think they're just plain CREEPY. If my parents ever got me one, I don't know what I'd do..... probably jump off a cliff. :rolleyes:
Just because you got one? you could sell it instead you kno' (or give it to me!!)

(I wuv furbies! ) :(

you know those little furbies from mcdonalds? ya, i had HAD one of those and i had it on a shelf and it said "i'm coming, here's Johny!"

i got creeped ou so much i had to sleep with my mom!and i am wayyyyyy to old to do that :blink: :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I heard scary stories about them, liek they have radios inside them that copy down secert information from the white house and tahts why they stopped making them...... i dont know if i believe taht or not.. but still its kinda creepy..

I SEE YOU
Whoa. Creepy. I did choice 4 because of the creepiness making me whimper once and I placed it in the closet. Mine once malufunctioned (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and it said "d***."

EDIT: It said "D I C K" (Normally there would be no spaces, but they censored it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: It said "D I C K" (Normally there would be no spaces, but they censored it.)
LOL!!!

My Furby, Mario said at 12 am "Me Toon Link" and "I have to go to the bathroooooomm!" and my other furby, luigi said "I am that hero!" alothough my TV wasnt on. :mellow:

My sister got one for Christmas a while ago. She was scared of it, and would lock it in her closet. The next year we gave it away, because me and my sis were pretty freaked out by it.

I think they're incredibly cute. The only exception is the 2005 baby Furby. That thing is fairly ugly.

Hey, if anyone has a Furby that they don't want because they think it's creepy or annoying, I'll gladly take it off your hands. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back