Do you think tamatalk's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
I hear this a lot and I'm beginning to think it's true. I think that a lot's changed and it's kind of gone for the worse. I still like tamatalk, so I hope no one takes this the wrong way. A lot of people have been acting immaturely, though, not pointing out anyone, because it's not just one person.

I'd really like to hear what people say about this. I know that some people are leaving because of this same reason...

I have noticed alot of the older people leaving,It makes me sad =[
Yeah. It really does.

TamaTalk is getting extremely strict now. It changed a lot since I joined. There are actually groups here on tamatalk that hate me. They formed this group (not mentioning any names because there is soooooooooooo many.) and they reported false things about me to a guide and then i got banned off of tamaCHAT@ and I don't know what I even did!

But yeah, TamaTalk is changing and I HATE it!

I never felt a warmth feeling here, so no. What I see is improvement such as better spelling and serious debates.

When I came here for the first time, nobody was really friendly to me. The only thing that happened was the Admin said hi. All the guides aren't that nice.

tomrules, your probaily saying things that people take as offence, and they arnt mentioning it >_>

Ever since '06 I fels the barrier that closes in TamaTalk broke, so yeah.Ever since Naruto and Mew Mew Power Topics came in, and the n00bs broke out >_>

Eh, a lot of the older members leave saying how "everything changed" and everything is "so immature" but when they- the older and considerably more mature and rational members- do leave, then who is to show the "noobs" how to act and behave on such a community? How can they know how they're supposed to act when there is no one to model after?

I'm sad, I agree. Noobs are breakin' in. RP'S are becoming way too mature. It's no fun. Team stories are all romantic. I don't mind, but it's annoying at times to just do lovey stories. It's just sad.

I'm sad, I agree. Noobs are breakin' in. RP'S are becoming way too mature. It's no fun. Team stories are all romantic. I don't mind, but it's annoying at times to just do lovey stories. It's just sad.
Excuse me, but what the heck is wrong with having a literate RPG? >:| Noobish type things are chatspeak 'n such. I find it a pleasure to be able to join a literate RPG with actual standards. With what your points are, the n00bs are goin' out, then.

how is that bad? I enjoy that. I hated typing in one or two sentences.

Tamatalk has changed, its changed a lot.

I will have been here two years in the summer. (On old accounts n stuff) and some things have changed for the better, some for the worse. I miss a lot of the old RPers that don't come on anymore, and were still literate- though the RP's are becoming better. some, still, are unoriginal Mary-sues and fanfic fanatics with their fanfic RPs which really gets on my nerves (this goes for the band RP's, as well)

A lot a lot of older people have left. I might even leave, but im sort-of addicted to role playing so well see how that goes.

I kind of like the new TT, but then again, I feel like I missed a lot when I was missing for months on end. to many people came in last fall that I didn't know, and a lot of things happened that I got second hand and modified. Ah, well.

I mean as in, most of them have mature settings and stuff. It's no fun for me, I have to dig for the ones that aren't. Also, I don't like them because usually, they have so many pages. And it's hard to fit in by then... Thus it feels mature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

I almost agree with almost everything on here.

I think it is so true.

It it right how the RP's are just not what they used to be.

People are very immature and such.

I just be myself.. I don't got overboard with chatspeak stuff.

It doesn't bother me to put punctuation here and there.

Yeah, many things on TamaTalk are too immature and kinda sorta too mature, too.

[There are some adults on this site, right? lol]

Soo.. yeah.

But a pretty high percentage of the stuff on TT is just inbetween, which I like.

It's just TamaTalk is so BIG.

With SO many people.

.Juls -

Well TamaTalk has changed, and there is an awful amount of n00bs here.

But I wasn't here that much when I first joined. I was into other forums.

Oh well...

The RP forum has changed.

I personally like it now better than it was before.

What's wrong with maturity?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean as in, most of them have mature settings and stuff. It's no fun for me, I have to dig for the ones that aren't. Also, I don't like them because usually, they have so many pages. And it's hard to fit in by then... Thus it feels mature.
Well, so what if the RPGs actually have PLOTS, and CHARACTER DEPTH? Its actually supposed to be there.

I think TT has matured alot since I joined back in '05. The roleplay forum isn't taken over by "Tama Daicare lOLLZZZZ", and people actually care about spelling. All for the better.

[SIZE=14pt]In some cases Tamatalk has gotten worse. And in other cases it's gotten better.[/SIZE]

But, things change when a site gets a lot more popular.

But for example...When I first joined TT, I felt very close to a lot of members. It was like we were family. :]

But now, I feel very distant from a lot of people. Not like it used to be.

But yet, I like how Admin added new topic areas to TT. And how more people express themselves. Some for the better, others for the worse.

Sure...I think I liked TT better two years ago, but it's still a good community now.

Like common! :] We were all n00bs once in our lifes!? Right? :]

I know for sure I was! xD

TamaTalk has changed a bit. But, I'm not leaving unless my life gets so busy I can't handle TamaTalk, I would take a few months break, but I doubt that'll happen.

Anyways, a lot of the older and mature members are leaving as tw/p said. We can't change anyone's opinion because it is their own opinion.

The majority of the people do post in the Non-Tamagotchi sections of the forum, especially the RP Forum.

Actually a good friend of mine TamaGirl818 (a member on tamatalk for 3 or 4 years!) the one who got me started on Tamagotchis left for that same reason! I recently just joined and have noticed some immaturity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back