Do you think tamatalk's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I joined not too long ago, November 2007, and for the most part some people have gotten immature. Sure, I've had my bad times here, but I've matured since then (I hope). I do agree about the RP's though, from what you older members have been saying. Now I realize how much it has changed. It just takes the fun out of everything, doesn't it? ^_^

I really don't care about the spelling issue. It's up to people wether they want to spell right or not. Like me, for example, I don't use slang. But that's just me. You can't change other people's opinions. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear this a lot and I'm beginning to think it's true. I think that a lot's changed and it's kind of gone for the worse. I still like tamatalk, so I hope no one takes this the wrong way. A lot of people have been acting immaturely, though, not pointing out anyone, because it's not just one person. 

I'd really like to hear what people say about this. I know that some people are leaving because of this same reason...
Yea. you used to be able to get away with spamming and txt talk before this karma thing came along. The arcade was better, TamaChat was cool and all. Why can't Tama Talk go back to the good old days? <_<

I was on TTwith a previous account but lost the name and password and email adress so I made this one but, think TT has changed alot since I joined on previous accounts in '06. I think then it used to be more fun it still is now but you know, not as much. It is fine for me to live with but not what it used to be.

TamaDanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back