Do you think there should be a V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I think they should come up with newer and newer ones

I'd love if they would have some sort of vibrating alarm in it, just like mobile phones - to be honest, I tend to walk around with my headphones on whenever I walk out of home, and it's not the hardest thing to do to miss your tama beeping when you have your iPod on listening to some tunes

so, yeah, vibrations would be really necessary, and maybe a color display?

on the other hand, the whole cuteness of Tamagotchis comes from the uber-simple graphics and the monochromatic type of screen, so that would be kinda risky IMO, may spoil the whole magic and all that

now what do u think?

No way!Midnitesapphire, I totally agree with you here.

Whenever you get the latest version, less thn a week later, Banda has got a new tamagotchi out.  You're thinking ''What? I've just bought this tama, and there's a NEW one out!''

Next day, all the kids at school have got one. They see your old tama and are like ''There is a new tama out, that's OLD.''

Then you've wasted your money on something useless.

I can't take it any more.

Therefore, I probably might just give up on tamas.

I got my v4 on April, now there is the V4.5

Bandai are making little kids feel left out.
i love them even v2 so hate ur tamas GIVEIM HERE IM CRAZY BOUT THEM! ;) :( my tama and her hubby

i am a huge collector!!

i have:

one version1

one version2

two version3

one version4

one version4.5

Can't wait until v5 comes out

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they say they are going to be in America at the end of January.So theres going to be one ;) .

Yes there should. New tamas are always interesting. My first tama was a v2 and I asked my mom to get me a v3 a year after. I was out to get a v4.5 two weeks before Christmas and a week passed, I only got a v4 because they were out of stock. Maybe I should save enough money for a v5 or the version after that? One costs about a thousand Philippine pesos.

u know the famitama(V5) is coming out in feb.???? its already out in japan, austrailia ect. the V5 is almost here people!
Uh... I live in Australia, and the v4.5 has only just come out. I doubt the v5 is around now.

I think that Bandai should of never released the V4.5 because it didn't bring new updates other than the new skill points and characters.
I agree with you there. What was the point of the V4.5? A half of a version? I mean, come on now. I think Bandai should just go one version at a time, if you ask me. The Skill Points really didn't matter to me, but the characters in the V4.5 should be in the V5. Though the V4.5 is a good thing for collecters who like to collect Tamas. Otherwise, the V4.5 is useless.

And yes, I think Bandai should continue making the Tamagotchi versions. They're cool to collect! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I seriously don't think there should have even been a V3. They just get too complicated. What happened to the simple, easy-keeping V1? I can't think of having a V5. There's just too much. If Bandai ever came up with a V5, I would buy it, but I wouldn't play with it.

I agree that Bandai releases Tamagotchis much, much too fast. I just got my first V4.5 yesterday, ond the only thing I like is the shell design (Puzzling Piecis) and the fact that they brought back Kuribotchi from V2.

Personally, I don't think there should be. I think 4 versions are enough, and it would be pretty hard to think up a new idea, and actually develop it. What do you think?
There already is a V5 coming out,its like the famitama. :D

yes, there is a v5.

I think they should get new versions because then you can get a collection, and also you would get bored always using the same version even though its the latest, you would want to have new stuff in your tamagotchi. ;)

Who here lives in the southern states of the U.S., and has a V5? In my part of the country, I don't think they've been released yet.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back