Do you want the User Rank to return?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the User Rank to return?

• Yes! I miss it and found it to be useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont mind at all about it................and it does stop spam so much...................

i dont mind at all about it................and it does stop spam so much...................
Not really. People will still spam to annoy peopl and to increase their post count. :eek:

Regards,

DarkCore

I don't really care. It will stop some spam though. There will be no more topics with, "I'm a tamamax"... :)

I haven't really missed the user ranks over the past few weeks....has it been that long...? :)

I think active members on TT are well known by all for the type (quality) of posts that they make - not how many they have made (quantity) - we don't need a badge to remind us who they are .... everyone seems to have gotten along pretty well without them so far, so why bring them back?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I miss the User Rank system . . . I thought it was fun to discover that I was finally a member, and I was looking forward to becomming a Tama Max. It was also fun to see what User Rank category other people were in. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice when they were gone! :eek:

Untill a few days ago.So I don't really want them back either...Plus since they have gone,like the others said,there is hardly ever spam about the topic like "Yay!!!I'm a TamaMax!!!"

So that's why I don't want them back..I don't even miss them..not a little either..sorry..lol

~shawdy~ :rolleyes:

Don't want them back. No more spam, no more silly posts about becoming TamaMax. Quality comes first and TamaTalk is better quality without the ranks!
Exactly.

Quality Over Quantity. :rolleyes:

I think that they SHOULD NOT come back. The newer people got treated very badly. I did, and I don't want them to experience that too. I remember, I came on one day and I read this post. That person said stuff like "I hate newbies! They're so stupid! They don't know anything! I wish they all were dead!"

I think that they SHOULD NOT come back. The newer people got treated very badly. I did, and I don't want them to experience that too. I remember, I came on one day and I read this post. That person said stuff like "I hate newbies! They're so stupid! They don't know anything! I wish they all were dead!"
wow thats harsh......i think tamatalk should have a thing for newbies so they no how to do dif stuff on tamatalk like the arcade or chatrooms.....i never really got treated that that way, maybe becase i dont spam and i dont what sam actually IS :blink:

wow thats harsh......i think tamatalk should have a thing for newbies so they no how to do dif stuff on tamatalk like the arcade or chatrooms.....i never really got treated that that way, maybe becase i dont spam and i dont what sam actually IS :blink:
ok,spamming is like if you post somethimg that doesnt need 2 be there.

i think so coz tamaholic told me!

go 2 him/her she/he's really nice!and she/he'll help you with problems!

Well to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice when they were gone! :blink: Untill a few days ago.
Thats the same with me - i hadn't even noticed until i came across Admins topic about it a few days ago! :blink:

I guess i quite liked it when i went from newbie to member to tamamax, it was fun, but certainly if it stops people going on silly posting frenzies just because they are about to reach the next level, then its probably better not to have it. And if we can cut down on that sort of thing - its well worth not having them anymore.

Well, I'd wan't them back so I don't forget how many posts i've done. However, I'd like the user rank system without the dots! The dots seem to bother me. :blink: That's all I have to say!

Regrards,

riley.

AKA: pro175! :blink:

It seems logical to me that (not all but a lot of) people that really want the ranks back would be the same ones that'd get a little too excited and pile up posts about them.

Hopefully I'm wrong if they get reinstated

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'd wan't them back so I don't forget how many posts i've done. However, I'd like the user rank system without the dots! The dots seem to bother me. :p That's all I have to say!Regrards,

riley.

AKA: pro175! :ph34r:
You will never forget how many posts you've done Riley - the number of posts will still be there for you and everyone to see (look ------->)

The only thing that will not be there are the User Rank (words) : Member, Tama Max, Tama Elder, etc.

Everyone will still be able to see if you are an active member and post a lot.... :p

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well i do want them back, but not that much.

Because like...i dont really think it stops spamming at all, there is no way of stopping it.

So i dont think it makes a differance if we have it or not.

Well i do want them back, but not that much. Because like...i dont really think it stops spamming at all, there is no way of stopping it.

So i dont think it makes a differance if we have it or not.
Yes,

I do not really think it is stopping

spam. People are still posting worthless

stuff to annoy people, and to get their

post count up. So yes, I would like it back.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back