Do you want the User Rank to return?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the User Rank to return?

• Yes! I miss it and found it to be useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do not really think it is stopping

spam. People are still posting worthless

stuff to annoy people, and to get their

post count up. So yes, I would like it back.

-DarkCore
i agree completely.

before i joined the board, i lurked a bit, and i saw the same amount of spam that i do now. the guides and admin tend to shoot it down pretty quick though, which is good :D

i'm not really sure if there would be an uprising in spam at all if the user rank would come back.

i agree completely.
before i joined the board, i lurked a bit, and i saw the same amount of spam that i do now. the guides and admin tend to shoot it down pretty quick though, which is good ^_^

i'm not really sure if there would be an uprising in spam at all if the user rank would come back.
i agree too. many people don't mind and just post 'HEY! I WOULD BE A TAMAMAX RIGHT NOW!!!!' still, but it has cut back on spam a tiny bit. but i don't mind if the user rank does or doesn't come back. :D

It really doesnt bother me at all! at first, i did not really lke it, but i got used to it! it really does stop spammers saying 'yeah im a Tamaelder and what are ya going to do about it?' or 'Im a Tamamax everyone...please say how happy you are for me.' No more of that. so i want to keep it the way we have it right now :D

Can someone please tell me when this poll is going to end, and when it will be official? 

Regards,

DarkCore
I'd like to get a good sampling of members to respond... Well over 100 votes before considering... We have a lot of members here. I don't want to rush a decision based on the votes of too few. It's a big change to keep or bring them back...

Sorry... Thats the best answer I can give. :(

I'd like to get a good sampling of members to respond... Well over 100 votes before considering... We have a lot of members here. I don't want to rush a decision based on the votes of too few. It's a big change to keep or bring them back...
Sorry... Thats the best answer I can give. :(
That answer is fine Admin. :lol:

Best Regards,

DarkCore

Whatever... ;) Anyway, I don't really like these smilies. I like the old ones better. Sorry. <_<

I really don't miss the ranks.

Plus, if it will cut-down some SPAM, I'm all for it.

-pixelation-

I've never even seen the ranks. I do want them back though.

Well, they do spice up TamaTalk a bit, but they were causing endless spam and hurtful words. If we use the privileges of the ranks in a considerable way, there would be less spam. :(

Guys I know a few of you are saying it hasn't stopped spam and that there are people who are still mentally thinking about the rank system even though it is currently not there but the thing is that it will slow it down over time. Possibly this question has been put to you a little to early while the taste is still fresh. In time you will get used to not having it there and new members won't be coming in thinking there is something to be achieved by posting more. If the ranks were never there to begin with, you would have never cared! :rolleyes:

Well, I did like the user ranks, but I don't really care what we do. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back