Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a clear green P2, a blue japanese angel, a brown morino and a mothra. I also own an osu-mesu pair and a tamagotchi mini, though I'm not sure that they count as ancestors.

I will soon be getting a devilgotch and an oceangotch, as my e-bay order will arrive shortly :p .

And before anyone starts asking, no, I'm not an adult. I was BORN the year that the P1 came out. For those of you who don't know when that was, well, I'm thirteen.

I don't own any, sadly. I WAS going to get an original P1 off of eBay, but it was sold to someone else before I managed to get it. My mom doesn't like buying from eBay anymore, so my changes of getting an ancestor aren't too high. :*(

Just a Tamagotchi Angel right now. I used to have a black and orange p2 back in the days of 97. Now what did I ever do with that p2. Haven't seen it since 1998. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:

Jpn grey/blue Angel

Jpn green p2

jpn smoke/clear osu/mesu pair

jpn clear/wave ocean

jpn blue arukotch

I dont ACTUALLY own one, but friend almost never takes care of his, so I usually do, I guess its basically mine. Its a devilgotchi!

A Vintage Tamagotchi cannot connect, and was made in the 90s. A v1 can connect, and was made in 2004. it is a modern Tamagotchi.I own a red and black P1. DoveMuffin sold it to me.
My sister DID, they sold them in the one pound store, believe it or not. she is 30, though. When she was, like, 6 she had one,

Oh, I just recently bought a yellow Yasashii for a steal price from an online collector. It's amazing what google will find. I'm really excited about it! I love tamagotchi so much, but unlike other collectors, I only have one of each.

So my total list of ancestor tamagotchi comes to:

JPN green p2

JPN blue/grey Angelgotch

JPN wave Oceangotch

JPN pink Devilgotch

JPN smoke Osutchi and Mesutchi

JPN yellow Yasashii

2 angel's one silver one pink

all clear pink

pink with yellow outlining

white with blue outlining

several more which i can't remember the colors of at the moment (in a box in the closet)

I own several Ancestors: 1 Turquoise P1, 1 Green P1, 1 clear dk. blue P2, 1 clear lt. blue P2, 1 clear P2, 1 yellow & blue P2, 1 blue & silver P2, 1 dk. blue P2, and a green Santaclautchi. Also, a blue with bubbles Ocean ( an American one).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a yellow w/ black stripes P2 and a mothra. I'm also looking at getting an angelgotch some time soon.

Yes I have a P1 that's kind of a pinkish purple with blue border around the screen and pink buttons. I recently put new batteries in it and started playing with it. :chohimetchi:

Ancestors update. I now have a US P1, P2, Angel, and two digimon. I have a JP Angel, Morino, Umino, Mothra, and I just won a Series 1 and Series 2 P2 on ebay last night.

I have a p1 that's green and yellow and a tamagotchi angel that's white with gold wings i just won on eBay last month. I plan on getting more when i have the money.

I have a US P1, P2, Angel, two Digimon. And I have two Japanese P2s, a Japanese ocean, a white morino, a mothra, a pink Japanese angel, and I just bought a genjitchi two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back