Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I currently own a tamagotchi ocean from japan, a tamagotchi angel from japan and two from america.

well i don't own an ancestor tama but where do u buy one??? :D

does anybody have a Mametchi code for music city??

my gotchi id is TK1013 :p

well i don't own an ancestor tama but where do u buy one??? :huh:
eBay works well. I don't know of any stores that still sell them.

I own a US Angel.

i own one my p1 tamagotchi and i am also getting my angel tamagotchi

I used to own some old Digimon, and I have a blue P1

I own a p2 and an angel covered in rhinestones that I don't play with.

I don't own any right now, but I just ordered a Grey/Blue Angelgotchi for $31.99 including S/H. Is that a good price? I missed an opportunity to get one for $22 including S/H, but either the time ran out or someone bought it. Frustrating! I really want a Santaclautchi; it would literally be Christmas if I ever got that! Also, I'd like a P1 or P2 as more of a keychain type Tama (though I would be playing with it all the time!).

i have a tamagotchi p1 hongkong special edition and i got my angel pearl wite really love the angel it is a really eassy tamagotchi :eek:

Haha, well I am 23 going on 24 now. Im not sure of the average age group here, but I was about 11-12 when Tamagotchis and their counterparts started hitting shelves in 1997. I still have my original. I recently found a NIB one at a flea market, and suddenly got the urge to start collecting them again. I want to at least get back the ones that I had in the 90's.

Ancestor Update!!!! I just won on Ebay a blue USA Angel with gold wings---just what I was looking for --for $35. It's brand new in the box, never been out of box, still has tab intact. I know I'll have to put in new batteries, but that's no biggie. Patience paid off at last!!

I have several, I used to prefure them over the connections but it has actually changed around now. I am in love with the connections at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back