Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blue Angelgotchi :3 I'm gonna use money from my upcoming birthday to possibly look into buying another ancestor on eBay ^_^

I have a P1, P2, Umino, Morino, Silver Angel and some Giga and Nano.

In my lost box there are Osutchi+Mesutchi, Digimon and some more P1.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got a clear Japanese p1.... i got it on ebay cause i used to have one when they first came out... i didn't realize it would be Japanese so i am so lost on what is what lol

I have a P1, P2, Umino, Morino, Silver Angel and some Giga and Nano.

In my lost box there are Osutchi+Mesutchi, Digimon and some more P1.
I'm way jealous of your umino!! How much did you have to pay for that one? :)

YES i have the green american p1 and i love him he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love how simple it is but one of the most things i love is how each character flows on from the one before they all look like each other

i'd like to think that digimon count as vintage since they were made by bandai... now if i could only afford a pair of them off ebay that would make me very happy^-^

I have a pink Tamagotchi Angel & my Umino is almost here <3 :D Im still looking into getting other angels and hopefully an English Tamagotchi Ocean!

I have a Red Tamagotchi P1, though I haven't pulled it out in a while. It was the first Virtual Pet I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back