Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own two ancestors currently; a Angelgotchi and a Morino, sadly both are in Japanese :( but they are both extremely fun! :lol: (BTW this is my first post!!!!!!)

White and Blue P1, Yellow Morino and a silver Angelgotchi :) )

I think I already posted here lol XD

Last edited by a moderator:
so far I have original p1 and p2, morino, an angelgotchi (english version)

plan to get my hands on a mothra soon I hope :X

I do not have any vintage tamagotchi. SOrry for your sadness.

I have a green p2 with yellow tiger stripes. I used to have a solid black one and another with a two-toned red and green shell. The latter two vanished years ago, sadly.

I own a pink clock design p2, a gold American version angel and a blue with silver wings Japanese angel...oh and a mothra...I have traded off many of my vintages but plan on getting many more hehe..im on the hunt for theyeloow with vines design morino <3

Just added another vintage ancestor tama recently :)

A mothra!! :D yay! now if I could find time to actually run it!

I'm waiting on the delivery of a P1, P2 and Japanese angel right now! Got all three for less than £55 pretty decent. No other vintage tamas but I do have a few digimon!

V1 x2 (1 Brown with black borderss 1 Blue with grey)

V2 See-through green

V4 See through red with blue borders

Pendulum Nightmare soldiers 3.0

I really like the digimon pets. Need more pendulums lol but they are sooo expensive.

I have a black and white one. It was the first Tama I bought when I started collecting.

In my opinion a collection isn't complete without an ancestor ^_^

Oh and I have a Morino on the way right now (does that count?)

EDIT: I'm talking about a P1 btw ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a Red and Black P1, it's in a drawer in my kitchen. I can't get the screw out of the door, so I can't really use it anymore. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back