Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch House whenever I can - it's on TV Thursday evenings in the UK.

I wish I could come up with those spontaneous, pithy, one-liners like him (on the other hand... I probably could if my life was scripted in a Hospital Drama ... :blink: )

I liked yesterdays episode. T'was funny!

I loved that episode of the little girl named Lucy and her brother. It was abreathetaking episode. Probably because irt was a little girl.. :p

But I watch, and love, House!

omg...last nights ep was sooo funny. house at first liked the kid.....but then hated him!!!!!! IMAO.......... And house was like "there is a difference between boy geniuses and akward kids who can't get a girl!!!! LOL And called the kid a jerk

OMG! I found these awsome House videos ^_^ BTW, where did you get that pic, PeaceFrog?

Just so you know, the first two might be alittle gross to some people

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Them how come I've seen almost 50 House/Cameron love fan vids? And how do you explain my pic of House and Cameron?

[SIZE=14pt] i just saw a rerun of the episode where a teenage girl who lives in a sterile environment somehow gets seriously sick. It made me laugh 'cause meanwhile Wilson was staying at House's place and House kept playing tricks on him. At the end Wilson drilled a hole in House's cane while he was sleeping and the next day it gave out on House and he fell down. Very funny!![/SIZE]

I saw that, too. I was laughing when House hung a stethoscope on the doorknob and Wilson was wating outside for hours ^_^

I found a House avatar and it says House M.D. on it, but House is standing in front of the u and s so it looks like Hoe M.D. LOL

Yea, the season finale is soon! I can't wait! Just one question:

Should Cameron go with Chase or House in your opinion? I'm wondering because I was watching a fan vid on YouTube and people were arguing over that.

EDIT: I was just watching another House/Cameron fan video and one of the clips the person put on was House saying I Love You to Cameron

Yea, the season finale is soon! I can't wait! Just one question:Should Cameron go with Chase or House in your opinion? I'm wondering because I was watching a fan vid on YouTube and people were arguing over that.

EDIT: I was just watching another House/Cameron fan video and one of the clips the person put on was House saying I Love You to Cameron
In my opinion, she goes better with Chase. I can't wait for the finale! Yeah, he said that to get her to open her mouth so he could get a DNA sample and run an HIV test (a patient who was HIV positive coughed blood in her face).

Latest posts

Back