Does anyone still use tamagotchis? How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14, but I don't think I'll ever stop loving those cute little egg shaped pets :D Haha.

I love pokemon *o*

I'm 17 and still use them all the time... I actually look forward to when new tamas come out and save up my money for it... you're never too old for anything really if you enjoy it. As long as, well, you don't still act like a small child I guess... Idk...

im 13 and i dont play with the handheld tamas anymore. last time i played with one was before the start of 6th grade. it was a music star. i dont really want a tama-go because they sound suckish but if theres a better non-japanese version like the v4s and stuff, i'd buy and play with it :) oh and i'm back on music city, look at my signature :)

im 11 an old grandpa :D

I just started getting back into tamas

So I think its okay to play with tamas at any age.

i'm 14 and I just dug out my old tamas. I'm going to go get batteries today and start them up again. Can't wait! :D you are never to old to play with tamagotchis!

I'm 16,

always loved tama's and had a bunch of V1's and V2's. i stopped buying after V3 came out, and recently got back into them.

unfortunately, i saw so many tama-go's in the store, but i waited til last minute when the stores said "they were out of stock." so i ordered one online for almost $30!

that pretty much ran me broke. i'm kind of super jealous of the younger kids on here that claim they have ID l's. :angry:

so i ordered one online for almost $30!

that pretty much ran me broke. i'm kind of super jealous of the younger kids on here that claim they have ID l's. :angry:
Target has the new wave Tama-Gos for 10.00. I think you paid a little to much.

I have an ID L and I'm 14, but I think a lot of younger kids (younger than me) if they have one, Don't pay for the tamagotchis.

I have to D: Thats why I don't get a lot of new ones x.x

Target has the new wave Tama-Gos for 10.00. I think you paid a little to much.
every Target i checked was out of stock. they only had the figurines, which were on clearance for around two-three bucks.

after checking Target , i went to Toys-r-us and a worker told me they weren't getting anymore tama-go's in until the "next generation" came out.

every Target i checked was out of stock. they only had the figurines, which were on clearance for around two-three bucks.

after checking Target , i went to Toys-r-us and a worker told me they weren't getting anymore tama-go's in until the "next generation" came out.
Oh wow D:

That sucks. I think last time I was at Target they were sold out too. Only had figures.

OMG Puri has 33 tamagotchis? D:

Dang. Lucky.

lurv them tamas... 14 and will prob be the only person at my new high school to play with em'

I looooove my music star, it is the world to me. :mellow:

I'm 17. I haven't played with my V3 or V4 in almost a year, but today I'm thinking about starting up one again.

I LOVVVVVVVEEEEE tamagotchis, and I'm 11 years old. I am currenting a gold english tamagotchi angel.

My husband bought me my ID L for my 26th birthday in May.........don't think I'll ever grow tired of tamas. I am currently running my TMGC+C, V5.5 and ID L! And I have an ID Lovely Melody on its way in the mail, can't WAIT to get it!!! :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nearly 16 and I'm still playing with mine. I have loved them ever since i got my first V3 for my birthday a couple of years back..... Probably never going to give them up either they are just soo much fun to play with!!!! My parents like them too!!! Haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back