Does anyone still use tamagotchis? How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 13 and love my iD L!!! I probably wont be giving up tamas any time soon ;) I have a lot of respect for everyone older than me that still loves them and has no problem with it! :) :)

I'm nearly 17, and although i go through my phases or being a good student and deciding to study instead ;) I will always love Tamagotchis ! I've got 15 tamagotchis and another 2 coming in the mail. I'll never tire of them ! :D

My 84 year old grandmother has loved Tamas since they first came out. Mind you she has gone a bit strange in her old age...

I'm 11 and I lost my v3, v4 ,v4.5 and my v5. :( I'm getting a tamagotchi set by UPS soon off of eBay. :) I'm currently running my 4 tama-gos I just got back in. :) I'm thinking about getting some gluesticks and some cotton balls and some stickers and making a tama bed out of my old shoebox. :) I'm using the stickers for a clear plastic tamagotchi cradle if it comes in original packaging with the tab. :)

I'm 13 and running A P2,V4.5,Tamago and a V2
tsub-smile.gif

I'm 23 and I have been slightly obsessed with Tamagotchi(s) since I first got them back in '97. I lost all my original Tamagotchis waaaay back, as we moved every 8-12 months, so I didn't get a chance to really keep up the collection and it wasn't considered something "special", "worth keeping for good", etc. So yeah.. Don't have those anymore. Poooo.

Early on in high school, I bought a v2, then a v3, and then a year after I graduated, when the v4 came out, I bought one of those as well.

Then for xmas, my husband bought me my Tama-Go.

I'm currently running my v4, and I am loving it, even more than the T-Go. I can take it everywhere, it's so tiny and convenient. :D

I think that you should never give up what makes your heart sing and your soul dance, even if it is something as dinky as a (the original) virtual pet. So, I honestly don't think I'll ever let someone judge me for my Tamagotchi, nor will I ever stop using it from here on out. :) <3

13 years old, and Tamas are taking over my bedroom. {when i have one running} i carry them around, and people are like

'Is that a tamagotchi? I didn't think these were still around!'

I'm 21 and I currently run two tamagotchis, and I'm getting an iD L and two others in the mail because I'm a collector as well

I love my Tama's, they make me happy and that's something I like to have

i still have all 20 of my tamas (im 15) never gunna stop playing with tamas, this boy refuses to stop, tamas are my 2nd life (i have 4 diffrent lives)

12 years old and I still like Tamas. :3

Although I kinda wish I still had my first 4 Tamas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back