does your mum think tamagotchis r stupid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my parents think that tamagotch's are okay, becase they say it is a good experience to take care of a pet, but they also say that i shouldn't always reley on electronics to entertain me. :(

mi mom hides it somewhere, so i can never play with it.... its sad.... i only play for like 15- 30 mins...(i dint play with mi tama for a month)

mi mom thinks there for 4 years old.... i told her.... probably some older person then me must have 5 of these

I no this sounds stupid, but wat does ROFl mean :hitodetchi:
Rolling On the Floor Laughing.

There's no such thing as a stupid question. How else are you gonna learn anything?

my mum thinks theyre stupid and a waste of time/money
and my sister thinks im too old for them 'cause i'm 11...

my dad thinks they're "stupid"

and my brother thinks they're pathetic.

This is why I hate my family.

And because i'm not preppy and happy like them, they call me the emo-child and always say things like, "Cheer up emo-kid!" and other lame stuff like that... they are so stupid.
Tell ur family that there's heaps of adults with tamagotchis! I'm 12, I have tamagotchis, wats the problem with that?

My mom gets annoyed with them, but she wants me to teach her how to use them. I was in the car all day playing with it, when I got home, I had over 10,000 Gotchi Points, I came on the computer, went on Tamatown, then came here! Oh, I ate my 3 meals, though. My eyes hurt now. I have 3 tamagotchis. My mom said I didn't need anymore when I got my V1, then I got a V2. Now I have a V1, a V2, and a V3! That's $44.97 hat I spent!

first my mom doesnt like it but now she thinks it's ok .she knows that i am crazy about tamagotchi. :p

my mum thinks there stupid and sadly i am begining to agree. :p sorry tama-die hards. They get SO boring after a while n i have have mine only for 3 weeks. Bad ayyy.. :lol:

my mum HATES them thinks there completely dumb. Sorry to say y'all i am begining to agree :) .Don't be mad. BuT after a while they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring! and i have only had mine for like 3 weeks and i have already thrown it in my sock draw. It's on pause everyday. I always check the shop (only kool thing to me) and there is nothing good. When there is i have no points to buy it coz i neva play games. My mummy is always right. i could of got that Roxy top if i didn't waste my MONEY! :angry: in MY opinion v.3 are so not worth it. You may love them though!! :blink: but i for 1 feel RIPPED OFF!

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum doesn't mind them.Yet,she does'nt show much intrest in them. Oh well it could be worse :angry:
Same with me. But sometimes she think they r cute as in very cute. But she doesn't like to take care of it. My mom used to have a thing that's like Tamagotchi when she was younger and she loved it! Oh and can a guide move this please?

Tell ur family that there's heaps of adults with tamagotchis! I'm 12, I have tamagotchis, wats the problem with that?
I know, but they don't listen to me and they always say that people who are over 8 years old and have tamagotchis are "stupid" because they waste their time playing with toys, but they say that im stupid because i dont act a like a "normal" child. (i.e: a child who plays with toys.)

That is how stupid they are. mad at me because i am obsessed with a certain toy, but mad at me because i dont play with more toys?

:angry: well actually when they say toy, they mean bikes. thats all they want me to do. because that is all they used to do! But i dont want to ride a bike because as if im going to ride a bike with a PARENT because im not allowed to go outside by myself!

:blink:

;) think that you wont play with it after a wile i have the same problem she thinks there stupid and pethetic . who has the same problem? ;)
Hi!

This is highly off-topic.It should be in "What's On Your Mind?" or "(Non)TamaTalk".

No hard feelings,

KP

my parents think its a waste of money and that i'll get over tamas...but i have 3 anyway, i beg them...lol

my mom said when she was a kid she saw some in stores more like fake ones or something and they cost alot and were a one time use

I'm 27 and i live alone, I love tamas. I dont care if someone tell me tamas are stupid. They're stupid like your parents, if they think that! :wacko:

lol my mom threatens to crush them or throw them away if i dont do as i am told! lolz i dont do as i am told though! this one girl in my dance class was all like ' i had one when i was 4' nd gave me this stupid ugly look and i was gunna smack her but you know what i just kept it too myself and my tamagotchi! i hate her anywayz....(but she doesnt no that! mwuahhhahahah' lolz

My mom can clean up poop,Feed and Check it's health. My dad likes them and mom can use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back