does your mum think tamagotchis r stupid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom thinks I spend too much time on it. She says I pay too much attention to it. But you HAVE to right?! OR ELSE IT WILL DIE!!! :huh: :huh:

My mom bought all of mine for me! She has some of her own too! :mametchi: :D

This is on the wrong topic, but we all make mistakes. A guide will move it :mametchi: . Anyways, my mom says she's getting sick of me showing her the screen when my tamagotchi is doing something cute. My dad is very interested in it.

xox_Jaade

my mom thinks that tamagotchies teach you responsiblity and she says that they are cool, along with this website! TAMAGOTCHIES ARE COOL!!!!! :mametchi:

My mom doesnt she thinks that they are cool. . .if she didnt, I wouldnt have nine of them.

My mom gets annoyed when I play with it at bad times.

My mom loves tamas,she sometimes takes care of my tama when I'm in baseball practice.She had 1 last year but my cousin break it.My mom thinks she is my tama's grandmother!LOL.

mi friend got the tamagotchi for mi bday, and i cant even play with it..... i havent plyaed it for 1 month, and my sis and bro calls me imature, since i play wiht it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back