Dragons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you feel about them?

• EVIL!(sooo not in my opinion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh..sort of stupid (if you vote for this one i shall be mad!)

• Best creatures in the world

• Wish I could be one, best and awsomest creatures, obsessed with them (thats me!)

• Dragons?

• They guard princesses. thats it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
^_^ Im dragon nuts! though I have to admit I cry at night sometimes because the world isnt fun or adventures, and there is no dragons...in fact I cry every night because my life is so lame without magic or something but ANYWAYS, I am dragon nuts!

i looooove dragons, hence my name, avatar and signature :) :D

I dont believe in dragons really! But even if I dont believe in then I still find them fun too think of!

if you bought the book dragonology, i will laugh.

what do i think? dragons are good for nothing unless they are in tattoos, pictures, or books.

they fill peoples head with cloud.

ps. if you think this is mean, you should have seen what i DIDNT write.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do i think? dragons are good for nothing unless they are in tattoos, pictures, or books.

Please say you dislike dragons in a nice manner. I understand they aren't real but still some people enjoy talking and reading about magic and such of that sort.

I like dragons. I saw the movie Eragon and loved it. Dragonolagy is o.k.

But we all have or own opinions :furawatchi: .

Ok thats just mean!

I dream about dragons and day dream about dragons and think about dragons and everything!

You could at least say it in a nice manner!

I love dragons! :p I have the Big Book of Dragonology! (Veyr useful, may I add!) ^^ I voted Best Creatures in the World!

i would like to be a dragon rider (eragon... hence the name...)!!!!

if you bought the book dragonology, i will laugh...
they fill peoples head with cloud...
Go ahead, laugh your head off! I bought it, I read it, and I liked it! I think dragons are majestic creatures, and they don't have to be real to be loved! :D

Go ahead, laugh your head off! I bought it, I read it, and I liked it! I think dragons are majestic creatures, and they don't have to be real to be loved! :D
i really dont mind if you enjoy it.

i think its stupid that they put a piece of plastic in a frame and call it 'skin'

or that they argue that dragons are real even though most of them have six limbs

i like dragons, however i dont obsess over them. my fursona is half-dragon, if you think im lying.

ok, then, what is a dragon good for other then to draw, be in a story, or on a tattoo (a drawing, basically.)?

i really dont mind if you enjoy it.i think its stupid that they put a piece of plastic in a frame and call it 'skin'

or that they argue that dragons are real even though most of them have six limbs

i like dragons, however i dont obsess over them. my fursona is half-dragon, if you think im lying.

ok, then, what is a dragon good for other then to draw, be in a story, or on a tattoo (a drawing, basically.)?
To flex your imagination, and, Dragons don't have to have a purpose...they are just so great.

i would like to be a dragon rider (eragon... hence the name...)!!!!
Omg me too! o.o Though I think if they did exsist (don't worry I belive they exsist in an unexplored part of the world, just I dont think dragons and america would work so well) I might end up as one of the very very few female riders if I ever got to that part of the world....it would be awsome...I dream of it every night, and cry sometimes because I know I won't be able to get there but I cant help going nuts over them.....maybe if I didnt wish every night so much, I would get my dream...

i really dont mind if you enjoy it.i think its stupid that they put a piece of plastic in a frame and call it 'skin'

Please your being a bit rude. Just calm down and maybe try too put it in nicer words? :D

And most people in my class who believe in dragons, are always soo Brave, Strong and can stand up too people! I think its great that Dragons have effect on people! :p Also, its great too know that people do believe in dragons because they have one fantastic Imagination!

-RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back