Dreams of Pokémon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the hoodie in a donation box for a homeless shelter (It wasn't his hoodie to begin with, he had just stolen it from a park bench since someone had left it behind), Landon began to whistle as he casually walked away from the shelter. So, he had a pokeball that didn't belong to him sitting in his rucksack, one which would get him paid for the day. Great.

Sighing with relief and containing a smirk, Miranda happily took Eon's number and watched him walk off. Then she turned around and continued, looking for an easy target. Gotcha. A small youngster - should he even be out this late? Oh well - was hanging around near the Pokemart. It only took a few moments for Miranda to knock into him and swipe one of the Pokeballs from his belt.

Alice had made it to the lab by time it got dark and walked in to return the Turtwig. She was told by the Professor that the Turtwig seemed to have liked the way Alice acted, saying she could take it with her on her journey.

Eon yawned, and threw his bag on the floor. Changing into his sleep clothes, he quickly fell asleep on the couch, leaving the bed for Miranda.

Adrianne walked to Professor Birch's Lab with Torchic. Today was the day they would go to Sinnoh. "Aren't you excited Torchic, we''ll meet a lot of new friends!" Torchic strutted down the path like it was a runway. Before she could enter the Pokemon Centre her mom came running down the path. "Adrianne you forgot your Pokedex and your PokeGear." "Thanks mom, I'll miss you!" Adrianne began to cry, this was the first time she would be in a different region without her friends by her side. "Cheer up honey! You're going to make a lot of new friends and have an amazing journey." "Okay mom, I'll try, goodbye I'll talk to you soon!." She continued on and walked inside the Pokemon Centre, she turned on the PC and contacted Professor Birch. "Hello, Adrianne so you I hear you want to travel to Sinnoh, right?" "Yes, I do Professor Birch!" "Alright, then I'll send this PokeBall it contains a Walrein. Get to the seaside and take a ride from Walrein just keep going east. "Okay, got it!" Adrianne turned off the PC and walked to the seaside. She released the Walrein from its PokeBall, hopped on with Torchic and began her new journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back