Dreams of Pokémon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miranda, who had only half been listening to Eon, looked up from her nails. "Huh? Oh, yeah, that's where the first gym is." Then she smirked. "I'll easily thrash it I reckon. I just need to get some more pokemon..." Once again her plan sprung to mind, but she was interrupted by Sarah. "For what? I ain't going to no professor."

Eon shook his head. "Sorry Sarah, tell the professor I'm not interested in any of the Sinnoh starters." he said.

"Same." Miranda said, watching Sarah walk off before turning back to Eon. "So, how far are we from Jubilife then? Because I'd rather get there quickly instead o bumming around in the long grass." She sighed, running a hand through her hair and adjusting the sleeves on her hooded top. "That said, I do need to catch some more Pokemon." She said, skating into the long grass while rummaging in her backpack. Simply catching Pokemon would have to tide her over for now.

"Well, if you want to catch pokemon that are good, I wouldn't waste your time here. From what I've hear, all they have around here are Starlies and Bidoofs." Eon explained. "We're only about ten minutes from Jubilife." he added.

"We have. It was fighting against a Bidoof but it's calmed down since then." Alice said, holding Turtwig who had now fall asleep. "I'm on my way to the lab now."

Landon was walking around Jubilife City, looking for someone that could be a good target to steal from. He knew the most girly, not-aware-of-stranger-danger girls would be the best people to trick. Mudkip walked alongside him.

Miranda scowled, changing direction and rejoining Eon on the path. "True. Let's get going then." She said, putting on a big burst of speed and racing down the path. She was irritated that she hadn't managed to get any pokemon, but hey, she'd have to wait.

A few minutes past, and soon the two ere in Jubilife. "Wow, there's a lot of people. It feels like we're in a train station." he said, partially to himself. The sky was beginning to darken, so he turned to Miranda. "We should probably find a place to stay for the night."

Alice stared at the xtransevier before she moved her arm back to support holding Turtwig. "Maybe I should take you to the pokemon center first." She said, inspecting for any damage from the battle.

Pleased by the amount of people in Jubilife City, Landon knew he could easily pull off a pickpocket act here. Looking around, he found a perfect victim- a ditzy looking girl in all pink, with her pokeballs attached to her belt. One of them hung rather loose, which made Landon smile wider. Putting his black hood from his hoodie over his head, he lowered it so it covered his eyes and nose. Then, as he walked by the girl in the crowd, he easily picked off the pokeball and stuck it in his pocket.

(Just to let you know, he's not keeping the pokemon in the pokeball, he's sending it straight to Team Rocket. :3)

Miranda came to a halt, looking up at the sky and frowning. "So it is." She said, rolling her sleeves down to cover her arms and pulling her hood up. Then she shook her head. "Whatever. I'm gonna stay and explore here for a bit. You can find a place, call me when you have." And with that she walked off, scooping up her skateboard and stuffing it in her bag as she did so.

Eon shrugged. "I'll stick with you." he told Miranda. "Probablly better anyway, as there are a lot of thugs and criminals in this city." he explained.

"Yes, there probably is." And Miranda was planning to be one of them. She sighed, forcing herself to be calm. "I'll be fine, honest." She said slowly, to really get the point across. Then she sped up her walking, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Just go find somewhere. It'll speed things up anyway."

Eon nodded. He told Miranda his pokegear number, and ran off, trying to find a place to stay. He looked around the city, looking for a cheap place, like a motel to stay. After a while he found a place, paying for the room, he went inside and sat on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back