Dreams of Pokémon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eon yawned, leaning on the wall. He looked at Sarah. "When's this dude gonna show up?"

Sarah shrugged. "Soon I hope. EchoSong, open up." Sarah tosses a mint to EchoSong who ate it happily. "Want one?" Sarah offers Eon a mint.

"Well it's just you and me for now Finny." Alice said as she walked out of the pokemon center. "I hope the other pokemon won't miss us as much eh?" She patted Finny on the head smiling and began making her way back to the lab.

Sarah smiled and popped a mint into Finny's mouth. "Come to me if you want more come to me!" She told the pokémon.

One of the professor's assistants came out of the lab. "Um, excuse me - the starter pokémon have escaped - can any of you help?"

"Sure!" Sarah grinned.

"Yeah, okay." Eon said, standing up. He looked at Sarah. "what's the plan?"

"Mmm, or, we can split into three groups - one for each starter." Sarah grinned. "Oh and I was kidding about my other plan."

Last edited by a moderator:
Miranda rolled her eyes at the other's child-like behavior and stood up. "Well, it's been lovely talking to you, but-" She reached over her shoulder, pulling her skateboard out of her bag and stepping onto it. "I'm gonna go now. Enjoy running around like morons." She said, giving them all a quick glance before kicking off and sailing out of the door.

Sarah pokes her tongue out at Miranda. "Let's go!" Sarah says before heading out the door.

Finny looked up at Alice and looked a worried. "M-morons..." Alice growled and held up a her fist. "Tepig te!" Finny smiled up at her trainer, trying to calm her down.

"Guess that leaves me with ChimChar." Eon said, walking at the door down to the shop. He bought a skateboard with the money he had brought, and got on it, looking for ChimChar.

Miranda had been fully intending to head straight into the wild grass and leave this stupid little town behind her, but first she decided that she would probably do well to heal up her pokemon. Sighing, Miranda changed course, heading into the Pokemon centre. Within a minute her one pokemon she was carrying was ready to go, and she turned and left - only to run straight into a Chimchar. "...Oh, typical."

Eon Saw ChimChar with Miranda, and went over. "Come on, we need to get you back to the lab." he said, taking out it's pokeball and putting Chinarchar in it.

Miranda blinked as the pokemon in front of her was suddenly sucked into a pokeball, and she turned to look at Eon. "Rescuing the pokemon? How heroic of you." She smirked, putting on foot on the ground to steady herself on her skateboard. "So are you gonna run off back to the lab now while some of us are off continuing our adventure? Probably. Or am I wrong?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back