Dreams of Pokémon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Braviary will take you to Mistralton City and then you can catch the plane to Sinnoh, send Braviary back once you get too Sandgem Town and try to keep Finny out of trouble alright?" Alice nodded to her mother before saying goodbye to the other pokemon they kept. "Your Xtransceiver should work there so pick up I when we call alright?" Alice held Finny in her arms, sleep, and nodded once more. "I'll be going then, see you again." Alice said as she hugged her mother then jumped onto Braviary's back and took off for the airport

"I don't think the professor will be here anytime soon," Sarah announces. "might as well check out the pokémon center. Coming Eon?"

Eon nodded. "Sure, why not." he said, putting Charmander back into his pokeball and quickly following.

"Correct." Sarah pokes her tongue out. "I have a spare pair if you want. Unless you don't know how to use roller blades."

"I know how. Prefer skateboarding though." Eon explained, continuing to run. It was a little tiring, but he ignored it.

"But, you have more power over roller blades - you cant fall off 'em!" Sarah jokes starting to faster and goes past the pokémon center. "You can't catch me!" She taunts.

Eon laughed a little, beginning to walk. He put his hands in his pockets, and took a deep breath.

Sarah stops, noticing Eon had stopped and she had gone past the pokémon center. She casts a fake glare at Eon and (after taking off her roller blades) walks into the pokémon center with EchoSong. "Snnnniiii..." EchoSong mumbles.

Eon frowned at her glare, walking into the pokécenter. "What's with the glare?" he asked.

"What glare? Fake glare, death glare, how-could-you glare......?" Sarah grins. "You could've told me when I went past the pokémon center."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I hope you had a nice rest." Alice said as she sent out Braviary when she got off the plane and jumped on it's back once more. "Could you please take me to Sandgem Town?" Braviary nodded and took off and began heading in the direction of the town.

Sarah heard a Braviary's call. "No, your just imaging it. Braviary are only found in Unova." She thought.

Braviary circled over the pokemon center. "This must be Sandgem Town then. Alright Braviary good work, we can land now." Alice praised the pokemon and patted his head softly before he landed only a few feet away from the pokemon center.

Sarah heard another Braviary call. "Why do I keep hearing a Braviary?" She thought.

"Thank you for your help Braviary, you did great." Alice said as she returned to his pokeball then sent out Finny. "Teepig~" Finny chimed when she was sent out and jumped onto Alice's shoulder.

"Um, I'm heading back to the lab. Bye!" Sarah calls out to Eon before putting her roller blades on and heading to the lab. She didn't know what changed her mind about the pokémon center. EchoSong was fine anyway.

"Tepig? Tepig te!" Finny cried out and pointed towards someone passing by. "No Finny, we're not going to challenge them." Alice patted Finny on the head but she jumped down and towards the person on roller blades, trying to keep up with them. "Finny!" Alice shouted as she ran after her.

Sarah skidded to avoid hitting the tepig. "Woah!" She gasped. "Is this one yours?" She turns to Alice. "Guess I'm not the only one from Unova!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back