Drinking a pint of beer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what it is
You :lol: is brushing his teeth... and rinsing water!
What she said besides if your tama was 'smoking' or 'drinking',the beer would be in the meals/snacks and the ciggerete would be in the items.

What she said besides if your tama was 'smoking' or 'drinking',the beer would be in the meals/snacks and the ciggerete would be in the items.
Well i wasn`t playing with and my items and treats were empty and i just came back and it was doing it :furawatchi: :)

Has anyboby else had there tama drinking a pint of beer or drinking anything really please tell me if yours has :huh: :D
Mine was only age 2

Why does it do it?????

By the way this is ver 2 :huh: :huh:
can you show me pic.s???

hmm, wierd. I think the smoking is when it is brushing it's teeth, shown in the picture here, but drinking beer is wierd. It could be that it is just drinking cofee.

Last edited by a moderator:
no that picture proves nothing to me it was smoking

some times they have technical difficulties like when i had 2 reset mine,there was a line on ythe top and the bottom of my screen.a big thik line.by the way im 10

I've seen my Tamagotchi drinkin milk and soda but nothing else. (Milk's on V2 and V3 but Soda's only on V3) So if some of you guys have a V3 you'll know what I mean if you've seen you Tamagotchi V3 drinking soda. But otherwise I've never seen my Tamagotchies do anything bad. How do you guys know if this is really real and how do you know if the things they're dring or holding in their hands is actully cigarettes or bottles of alcohol? Do you have any proof?

my one had a mug probably tea or coffee but it was also doing something really wierd with its mouth was that brusjong its teeth?

yeah but ur tama couldnt be a kutchipatchi( :D ) wen it was 2 kutchipatchi is an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back