Drinking a pint of beer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A kuchipatchi is an adult tama, your tama must be @ least 6 to be an adult. You said you tama was 2. Are you SURE you're telling the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling u might be lying :angry: the only time I saw a tama do that was on a bad website that makes tams do bad things that a member put up on a thread months ago eather that or BANDAI HAS COMPLETLY LOST IT! Oh yea The "kutchipatchi at 2 thing" aint possible unless there is a glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not drinking beer, it's brushing it's teeth. Tamagotchi's do different animations when they are idle, and that is one of them.

CS

It's not drinking beer, it's brushing it's teeth. Tamagotchi's do different animations when they are idle, and that is one of them.
CS
Yea..like singing out loud..really loud..and taking steaming hot baths..lol

Mine does, anyway.

Ok i agree it was brushing its teeth

Guides you can close this now B) :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=21pt])OMG!!! Smoking and drinking???[/SIZE] *faints*

Huh what do you mean drinking "a pint a beer" are you even sure tama's can do that?

We can't even do that! :)

once my friend made their tama who was an old timer drink sooooo much coffie it actully said "to much coffie!" also my tama was an adult at 2 too, it was a masktchi like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back