Drinking and smoking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I calmed down... hey... if it was smoking:

1. Your tam would die

2. The toy would NOT be for kids

3. Smoke would come out

4. I dislike the number 4...

5. Why would you be drinking AND smoking

6. If it was smoking... don't do it also... :D

Have a look at this set of pictures I made for Tama-Zone.

You may have mistaken the 'yawning' for smoking and the brushing the teeth for 'drinking beer'.

If it was a competely different animation you saw, seeing as you are so insistent it was smoking/drinking, why don't you take some pictures of it and post a link to it too?

https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6012/co...imations5qi.png

You're exactly right, Young Robot. BanDai probably would be warned by the government for putting such adult-related actions in a Tamagotchi. Your Tama is just having a coffee break and also being hygenic. :unsure: Don't feel bad for making a mistake, it happens to everyone! :furawatchi:
You made me feel much better

it is not SMOKING..... :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: ........it is foam from the tooth paste

Duh.....

and it is drinking like pop or milk! not beer!

and y would they make it smoke and drink beer?!?!?!

okay!!!! :ph34r:

Please be nice... :lol:

Oh, and would it be a children's toy if the tamagotchis drank and smoked? Someone said that Bandai said that tamagotchis are brushing their teeth and drinking soda pop...I think i believe that, but this topic might just start a flame war... :huh:

Regards, iloveandrotchi

sorry....it's just that he/she is wrong.....it is brushing its teeth and drinking pop! all the people have told you that....okay glitter? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry....it's just that he/she is wrong.....it is brushing its teeth and drinking pop! all the people have told you that....okay glitter? :huh:
Ok but please dont get angry

i won't get angery any more...sorry! :huh: please forgive me i was being a bad girl :lol: and have a nice day!
Sure i forgive you

Come and visit my topic

in help for new tamagotchi pet owners called i need friends

You're exactly right, Young Robot. BanDai probably would be warned by the government for putting such adult-related actions in a Tamagotchi. Your Tama is just having a coffee break and also being hygenic. :lol: Don't feel bad for making a mistake, it happens to everyone! :huh:
I PM D YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back