Drinking and smoking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at this set of pictures I made for Tama-Zone.
You may have mistaken the 'yawning' for smoking and the brushing the teeth for 'drinking beer'.

If it was a competely different animation you saw, seeing as you are so insistent it was smoking/drinking, why don't you take some pictures of it and post a link to it too?

https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6012/co...imations5qi.png
Now THAT'S proof

A little note to this topic, if you think your tama is smoking and drinking while it brushes his/her teeth you have made a big mistake, sorry. Because how many people actually drinks alcohol from a tea cup? And how many put the fag in and out of your mouth when they are smoking, it just touches their lips. Atleast no one of those I have seen smoking on the street have done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little note to this topic, if you think your tama is smoking and drinking while it brushes his/her teeth you have made a big mistake, sorry. Because how many people actually drinks alcohol from a tea cup? And how many put the fag in and out of your mouth when they are smoking, it just touches their lips. Atleast no one of those I have seen smoking on the street have done that.
good answer yumi_82.....and funny! :) :D

have a nice day! :)

For peats sake! It's a child's toy!!!!!!!!!! My 8 year old cousin sux at playing tamagotchi bcuz they always die and on 1 of my tamas is 6th generation and all of my past generations THEY HAVE NEVER DRANK OR SMOKED.
there is no need to get so worked up about it and please can you type properly i really find it annoying when people use that kind of grammer >_<

For peats sake! It's a child's toy!!!!!!!!!! My 8 year old cousin sux at playing tamagotchi bcuz they always die and on 1 of my tamas is 6th generation and all of my past generations THEY HAVE NEVER DRANK OR SMOKED.
I know....this subject has go on for to log! :wacko:

and ClarieBear-x is right your spelling needs work....

have a nice day!

Tamagirl35381 :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
im not an expert at this and i have seen my tama brush its teeth. i really dont think that it was smoking because... well...do u really think that people would program a pet that mostly kids or teens buy that smokes?? think about it :unsure:

Smoking? Wel i guess tamas do that when there old! But drinking AND smoking? EWWWW!

Oh and your tama names cant be that becase your only allowed to type 5 letters.

but anyway its brushing its teeth & drinking coffe! i sy that. even my mum said that it cant be doing that. it wont be a childrens game if it was doing that! Tamas are for 7+! not 20+ !

it cant be doing that. my mum said it cant be drinking or smoking and i thought that befor! it has to be brushing its teeth or drinking coffe. i dont know that but it has to be! Tamas are for 7+ ! not 20 + !!

srry for those shouting marks. im not bored that you really really think that

Send us pictures..you can't be trusted if al you do i sit there blabbing "It's smoking, hee hee, it's smoking".

When it brushes it's teeth there's a cup next to it.

WELL WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE DECRIBE IT TO US. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE WHEN IT DRINKING? WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE WHEN ITS SMOKING?

[SIZE=11pt]I have seen at least 20 different characters brushing their teeth, it never looked like it was smoking. I just find it really sad that tamagotchis smoking would come to mind for you at all, then drining on top of that. Really...[/SIZE]

Have we not now come to the conclusion that it was only brushing it's teeth yet?

This topic just drags on and on. :(

WELL IN MY tamagotchi IT LOOKS LIKE MINE IS EATING A SUBWAY SANDWITCH AND DRINKING COFFE OR SOMTHING WARM IN A MUG OR CUP AND WHY THE HECK WOULD IT BE SMOKING AND DRINKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back