Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dropped my first tama(not in water)but on my grandmas GRANITE (do you know how hard that stuff is? huh: :D :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :eek: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r:

it still worked.. but the screen was all messed up.... so i put it on pause and threw it away... and i cried that whole day it was a V3 on generation 2... but i got 2 new V3's a couple days later.. and i felt better and now they on GEneration 2.. im hoping they dont break too!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

My V1s used to get tea spilled all over them and sometimes milk.

When that happend I paniced. Then, *whew* I dried them out and put in a new battery. They were as good as knew. :p

One i remember dropping my sisters V1 into shallow puddle, i pressed button A and it didn't work, i pressed 4 more times, nothing, i then shouted, Jess! Why arent you responding? I predded button A again and the battery X came up, i reset her and she was fine. it seems like dropping it in water drains her battery

Also, It was my SISTERS V1! (This was when only V1'sawere out, and then i had the most mimitchis)

mine fell into a glass of water..and it was pretty much full. The tamagotchi never worked again. I found out it fell in when it made some weird beeping noise. An egg appeared on the screen then it went all fuzzy and that was the end of my v1!! i bought a new one to replace it lol. but that really sucked!

my tama fell in the snow when i was playin with it... but my brother took it apart and it kinda sorta work but it has tons of glithes..thank god it was a v2 instead of a v3 but it was still bad tho... :huh:

This is an old topic. But anyways...

I don't think it is funny that RickyRickster's Tamagotchi fell in water (>_< Mimitchi...)

My tama seemed to have a mind of its own the excact time the tv messed up!!
Your remote's infra red port might have gotten contact w/ your Tama's infra red.

If your Tama falls in water. take out the battery and dry the tama. Put in a NEW battery and it should work.

Acually mine fell into mozzerella sause and had maple surp fall on it thetamagochi's batteries ca't be reached by water or maple srup or mozzerella sauce dose that awnswer your ? :furawatchi: <_< :furawatchi:

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?
In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

:huh:
ahh, that must have scared u! when i read it, i thot id hav a heart attak :D :lol: :)

lol

-tamasrule 77

WELL I TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhhh...............

my tama is sleeping

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX
cool same with me but my second tamagotchi is still dry! :angry:

I accidently flushed my Nano Cat down the toilet once. I also accidently wore my C-Watch at the beach. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back