Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi:

Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but its kind of funny if you think about! As long as no tamas got hurt, of course. Try to keep it away from water, heat, and direct sunlight. Also, NEVER press down on the screen. That means you shouldn't keep it in your pocket or anything else that puts too much pressure on it. And man, I can't believe so many of you got your tamas wet! I'm nuts when it comes to making sure my tama is safe.

:furawatchi:

my lil brvers tama once wnt in the washing machine and it did start up but no working buttons :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :)

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?
In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

:eek:
dude mine fell into water about 5 in tall for i dont no how long but they work fin e

:eek: Once I was doing the dishes and mine fell in the sink while there was water in it, and when I took it out, the buttons were going like crazy! The A button wouldn't stop going, all the icons lighted up!
same thing happened to mine when they fell into the cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back