Easter Tamagotchi Egg Hatchings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hatched my v5 a few hours ago and I have mattaritchi, Tororotchi, and Ahirukutchi. Happy Easter everyone!
Did you get a visit from the Easter Bunny on your V5 about an hour ago?? I just started my V5 yesterday (I'm not including it in the group hatching) and I didn't have any idea as to what to do with the Easter Bunny. He stayed awhile and the three of them just sat and watched him and eventually he left. I guess that was all there was to it? I don't know anything about the V5 yet!

Happy Easter back atcha!

Hey! I'll make some pictures for you hatchers to view. And, Squiddy, I'll make a special one for you...I'll have Lola take a picture with St. Patrick..hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally hatched mine (v4.5) Became a girl Tsubutchi (almost typed in Tsubitchi XD) and then evolved into a Hitodetchi. Then I connected with my v3 and not much happened. lol

Why didn't it evolve into a Tamatchi? Those are my favorite of ALL the tamagotchis! (I don't like the new artwork, they changed tamatchi to having full arms and being pink. Tamatchi's being yellow looked WAY better.)

i want to tell everyone that i have my own log for my tama so i will be posting all the info on my log bcuz i will forget to also type my info in here so come and read my blog for the info of my tama that joined this group hatching!

hi everyone ! i just got two v5 tamas today 4 easter along with three tama decoration kits ! one tama is a cookiedough designe and the other is a white tama family house designe ! i hatched them at about 1:00 ! i also marryed my other v5 blue abstract tama and it was kinda weird, instead of there being three eggs there was only one. rite now on my cookiedough tama i have mattaritchi, sakuramotchi, and ahirukutchi ! on my white house tama i have mousetchi, tororotchi and ahirukutchi ! and on my abstract blue tama i have hoshitchi ! well i hope you all have a wonderfull tama filled easter ! ;)

I joined the group hatching and it was the best ever!

It really gave me new memories.

Thanks for the opportunity Squidward is cool!

I hatched a v4 baby girl about 1 1/2 hours ago; her name is Sadie. ;)

Sadie's stats:

Hunger + Happiness: 4/4

Training: 1/10

Skill Points:

Intelligence -17

Fashion - 12

Kindness - 15

0 years

12 pounds

Generation 1

2220p

For pictures and Sadie's log, go to the link in my signature :huh: :D

I hatched a v4 baby girl about 1 1/2 hours ago; her name is Sadie. ;)
Sadie's stats:

Hunger + Happiness: 4/4

Training: 1/10

Skill Points:

Intelligence -17

Fashion - 12

Kindness - 15

0 years

12 pounds

Generation 1

2220p

For pictures and Sadie's log, go to the link in my signature :huh: :D
I'm fairly new to Tamagotchi's. Hatched a V4.5 about noon today.

Just wanted to ask how is it that your 1st generation Sadie has 2220p already? Did you play the "climb" game over and over or was she hatched and had those points from the beginning?

Thanks!

I'm fairly new to Tamagotchi's. Hatched a V4.5 about noon today.
Just wanted to ask how is it that your 1st generation Sadie has 2220p already? Did you play the "climb" game over and over or was she hatched and had those points from the beginning?

Thanks!
Actually Shadowcat9, she is talking about a V4, not V4.5. Sory to interrupt!

Wow! I am glad everyone loved it!

Lilangelbaby, I love those pics! I have that same book and your TV spelled "Krabby Patty" wrong. Ah well. People do that. :p

I won't be holding another hatch for a while but I'm hoping to hold one on the 4th of July maybe. Maybe even Cinco De Mayo.

Well, there's nothing special in April, but we'll hold on tight!

Happy Easter everyone!

I didn't spell that, those are the Captions so everybody can read what they are saying.

Edit-Word jumble, yeah, the people do that. Thanks for complimenting!

You didn't forget April Fools, don't you Squiddy!?

Actually Shadowcat9, she is talking about a V4, not V4.5. Sory to interrupt!
No problem. Interrupt anytime you want. Appreciate your input!

:p

Lola evolved into Ura Young Violetchi! Yay!

Edit-Forgot to put in the O.

Happy Day After Easter Hatching!

Well, my little Generation 1 Girl, Gilda (V4.5) turned 1 about 3 1/2 hours ago, evolving into a Ura Young Furawatchi.

:furawatchi:

She's cute. Her stats are:

Weight: 14 lbs.

I don't know the ideal weights so I don't know if that is low or not. Seems that I always overfeed my little guys. Trying not to do that with Gilda.

Hungry: 1 Heart (have to feed her soon!)

Happy: 4 Hearts

Training: 2 Bars (she never cries for attention or gives her friends an "unacceptable nasty" gift so can't seem to get those training bars up).

Funny: 68

Gorgeous: 30

Spiritual: 40

7550 Pts.

She, of course, is meeting with her teacher now. I *still* don't get that game where you pick the blinking wrapped package! I alway end up with the "turd". Is there a trick to that or is it random?

B)

Her girlfriend, Mandy (a Ura Young Memetchi), only a half day older than her, is making so much more progress as far as training goes. She's always been more advanced. Sang almost perfectly with her preschool teacher, etc. I already have 6 training bars with her. But *alas* she was not part of the Easter Hatching as she was born a day early as a result of a mating. She's a 4th generation girl.

:)

I don't know how to keep these girls from evolving into ugly female adults. Seems that my cute teens end up not so cute adults. Oh, well... I'll see what I end up with. That's part of the fun, right??

:p

Nothing so far important has happened but I do have an important "my life" update.

From about 6:15 to 3:20 every day I have to pause my tamagotchi. During school I have no chance to check them. SO I just thought I would let you guys know. (At school I have so much to do, and we have those desks with open sides and front, I can't hide them if I wanted. And my classes are too far apart to feed them during passing period.) :rolleyes:

I did that hatch thing on Easter and I didn't even know about it. My little brother got a new one so I decided to reset mine so that they'd both be born on the same day.... Easter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back