Easter Tamagotchi Egg Hatchings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new to Tamagotchi's. Hatched a V4.5 about noon today.
Just wanted to ask how is it that your 1st generation Sadie has 2220p already? Did you play the "climb" game over and over or was she hatched and had those points from the beginning?

Thanks!
Heya! Uhm, well, Sadie is on my v4, not a v4.5 :D They're pretty much the same, though, only a little different. The games on it are entirely different, unfortunately. :gozarutchi:

Nah, all 1st gen. tamas come with 0p on them, so, I basically just play a lot of games with her. See, I have this sort of obsession about my tamas' weight. :huh: On the v4, there is a game called 'jumprope', and thats the one that i played over and over, but you can play climb or tug-o-war on the v4.5 and have the same results; actually, I prefer 'climb' over 'jumprope' ;) But i guess that's just a matter of opinion.

Anyway, if you want to see more information on how I care for Sadie, visit my v4 log in the link located in my signature; it's all about Sadie! :D

Oh, and good luck with your new v4.5!! Now it's time to prepare for the addiction :huh:

Heya! Uhm, well, Sadie is on my v4, not a v4.5 :wub: They're pretty much the same, though, only a little different. The games on it are entirely different, unfortunately. -_-
Nah, all 1st gen. tamas come with 0p on them, so, I basically just play a lot of games with her. See, I have this sort of obsession about my tamas' weight. :wub: On the v4, there is a game called 'jumprope', and thats the one that i played over and over, but you can play climb or tug-o-war on the v4.5 and have the same results; actually, I prefer 'climb' over 'jumprope' :wub: But i guess that's just a matter of opinion.

Anyway, if you want to see more information on how I care for Sadie, visit my v4 log in the link located in my signature; it's all about Sadie! :D

Oh, and good luck with your new v4.5!! Now it's time to prepare for the addiction :wub:
I also prefer Climb. :wub:

Heya! Uhm, well, Sadie is on my v4, not a v4.5 :D They're pretty much the same, though, only a little different. The games on it are entirely different, unfortunately. :p
Nah, all 1st gen. tamas come with 0p on them, so, I basically just play a lot of games with her. See, I have this sort of obsession about my tamas' weight. ;) On the v4, there is a game called 'jumprope', and thats the one that i played over and over, but you can play climb or tug-o-war on the v4.5 and have the same results; actually, I prefer 'climb' over 'jumprope' :) But i guess that's just a matter of opinion.

Oh, and good luck with your new v4.5!! Now it's time to prepare for the addiction :p
Hi!

Thanks for clearing up what I asked about Sadie.

Read your log completely. Interesting to read her progress because I am still learning about ideal weights, etc.

I, too, have a V5 and kinda disappointed. I think I expected too much. I don't like that when I go to TamaTown, you have to log out at each area and reinput a log in number! I, too, don't enjoy the games on the V5. I know that I have alot to learn about the families, etc. but I am enjoying my V4.5 much more right now.

Also, even though you can adjust the contrast on the V5, depending where I am, I cannot always see the display that well.

:p

I didn't know anything about the V4 but you make it seem desirable. I also didn't know that **fish** helped! I appreciated that info. I got most of my training bars from making friends with another Tama and also choosing "Present" instead of "Game" or "Visit". Everytime my little Gilda gave a bad present instead of the one I had wrapped and had ready to give to her friend, I disciplined her. She gives the awful presents often.

Another teen Tama that I have got 9 training bars in no time the same way!

Sounds like you're doing great with Sadie. Say "hi" to her from my Gilda!

:)

my v5 had a pure faimly so it didint take long to marry but there ok now theres gorge

Lola evolved into a Purimatchi! Yay!
My Gilda evolved into a Horoyotchi. I am not happy!!!! I have had several Horoyotchi's in the past (after resets, etc.)

I have another Tama who is a 4th Generation girl and her father, grandfather and great grandfather were all Yasaguretchi's!

How is this possible?? Of all the characters that my teens can evolve into, why do I keep getting the same adults? I've been making sure that my adults mate with different types of characters (and at different ages) through the matchmaker and I still get Yasaguretchi male adults.

I assume that nothing is "hardwired" into the Tamagotchi itself so I must be doing something wrong. It cannot be coincidence that I've only experienced 2 adult characters out of all the possibilities.

I don't like my Easter hatchling, Gilda, anymore.

:)

I'm trying to be open-minded but I think that Horoyotchi's are weird characters.

Now I don't feel like giving updates on her progress.

I feel like pushing in the reset button.

Well, congrats on your Purimatchi, Lilangel... Maybe someday I'll get something cute and interesting.

Unhappy in TamaTalk Land,

ShadowCat9

I'm Sorry!!!

This isn't the place to grumble about my Tama character evolution problems.

We're just supposed to be giving stats, etc. from our Easter hatchings. I hope that I didn't chase anyone away by rambling too much about my problems!

:) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Once again, I apologize. I'll try to keep it to just posting my "ugly" Gilda's progress.

:D

ShadowCat9

My 'somewhat' ugly Gen1 girl (Horoyotchi), Gilda's stats:

3 Years Old

32 LB.

7 Training Bars

Funny: 201

Gorgeous: 143

Spritual: 145

28,780 Pts.

Have not been home much or I would have played with her more and tried to get more points.

I'm looking forward finding a mate for her when she gets older so she can have a boy or girl who'll evolve into something a bit cuter or more interesting.

:eek:

BTW, how long do group hatchings last?? A week, 15 days, 22 days???

Instead of playing games with Gilda, I took her online to TamaTown. She had fun. Got her graduation gown and cap from school and played some games. Picked up a bunch of other souvenirs. She had a good time. I hardly ever have the time to take my Tamas to TamaTown. She's a lucky girl.

:) :angry: :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

i just woke him up is it ok if he talks?hiasom he has 10% bonding cool :blink:   B)   ;)
*Hate* to ask a stupid question but who is he talking to??? The refrigerator or another character? Is that a stupid question? Still learning about the V5.

:angry:

Usually, it lasts until the Tama you hatched gets married and, like, goes. Usually when you hit the next generation.
Thanks Squidward... I kept forgetting to ask!

Lola got a job as counting children
Cool, Lilangel...

I've never gotten that job before. Guess I haven't had the right combination of skill points or something.

It's gotten awfully quiet here in the Easter Egg Hatching spot. Shhhh... let's not wake up any "egg hatchers"!

:(

Lola mated with an Ura Togetchi and had a girl. Tomorrow might be my last day posting.
My Gilda's best friend Mandy mated today with a Ura Mametchi and had a baby girl. Mandy is too busy with baby now to hang out with my Gilda. :p

Gilda has another friend but that friend is an oldie (26 years old tomorrow if she doesn't grow wings and leave us)!

So, I think that Gilda will try to find a suitable mate tomorrow and tomorrow will be my last day posting here as well.

gorge changed in to a uhyotchi and tomroow will be my last day here because he is gitting marryed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back