Eating Disorders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i am overweight but i dont worry about that i worry about m cholestrol because they say super high

idk i eat everything unhealthy but gain nothing im 75 pounds and im 12 years old i go to school and every day i hear omg desiree you are like a stick at first i would laugh now im anoyed(sp)i try to gain pounds but i cant i hate it and since im soooooo small im flat chested and everyone at my school is not and they tell me that to i hate it but i dont know what to do :eek:

idk i eat everything unhealthy but gain nothing im 75 pounds and im 12 years old i go to school and every day i hear omg desiree you are like a stick at first i would laugh now im anoyed(sp)i try to gain pounds but i cant i hate it and since im soooooo small im flat chested and everyone at my school is not and they tell me that to i hate it but i dont know what to do :eek:
Try to ignore them- I'm even smaller. I'm 12, and I'm 4"9, 62 pounds. I get called a midget all the time, but I just say "Have you got a problem with that?"

Just don't let people see it bothers you. :D

I cant tell if im gettign an eating disorderI havent eaten in a long imebecause ever time I do I punk :l
You should go to the Doctor then, it sounds more like you have a problem keeping food down rather than an eating disorder. Unless your being sick on purpose.

I dont see why I would be sick on purpose 0.oAnd I have better things to do than see a doctor.
Somebody who is sick on purpose is bullimic, it wasn't ment to be an insult. And if 'better things' are more important than your health, you obviously don't care much about your problem. If you really thought it was a problem you'd see a Doctor.

I would have to say that eating disorders are caused by supermodels and barbie dolls (I hate them so much I won't even consider them a proper noun). They are always thin. just look at them. My teacher used to babysit these rich kids. however, when they went to the park, they brought a rope. they thought of so many ways to use it. also, they werent alowed to play with barbie dolls. only wooden dolls with no faces. their parents knew that that would make them imagine the faces to be however they want. that way, they wouldnt think their faces had to be covered in glitter and eyeshadow to look "pretty" (bratz)

I would have to say that eating disorders are caused by supermodels and barbie dolls (I hate them so much I won't even consider them a proper noun). They are always thin. just look at them. My teacher used to babysit these rich kids. however, when they went to the park, they brought a rope. they thought of so many ways to use it. also, they werent alowed to play with barbie dolls. only wooden dolls with no faces. their parents knew that that would make them imagine the faces to be however they want. that way, they wouldnt think their faces had to be covered in glitter and eyeshadow to look "pretty" (bratz)
Usually people have eating disorders for a sense of control. On a programme there where children as young as 8 who had anorexia, and none of them mentioned wanting to look like size 0 models. It was all about control, and being able to control something which was their weight even though they never thought they'd lost enough weight.

Usually people have eating disorders for a sense of control. On a programme there where children as young as 8 who had anorexia, and none of them mentioned wanting to look like size 0 models. It was all about control, and being able to control something which was their weight even though they never thought they'd lost enough weight.
8? My cod I can't imagine an 8 year old to get anorexic because all the 8 year olds I know stuff their faces!

Anyways, back on topic:

I considered going on a diet a few times but my parents always buy dead yummy stuff so I'm like "I'll start next week" then I don't. I don't think I'll beable to handle anorexia since I love food! I'm five foot and UK adult size 8 (bit fat, but I don't care!). No one close to me has anorexia, I don't understand why girls/boys starve themselves like that just to become one of those size 0 models who are complete freaks btw.

If any one on tamatalk has anorexia/bullumia(sp?) or have any questions, they can PM me because I know alot about these things and I'm able to help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back