EBAY MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not doing UK I am biddng in Ebay America. Darkcore, what do mutsus do? Could u post a picture of yours?

I am not doing UK I am biddng in Ebay America. Darkcore, what do mutsus do? Could u post a picture of yours?
Mutsu's basically swim around in water. They interact to sound and light. You can feed and keep Mutsu happy with the feeding buttons. Right now, I don't have a picture of mine but I will take some soon.

-Darkcore

Yes,I know. Oh yeah, did I tell

you I am going to get a

Turtle Mutsu?! B) -_- :(
You are!?! Where? I want one! How much is it? I have to go now. Bye! ;)

No, I did one look on canada and see mmarshall100 if ya do in mutsus thats me.

[SIZE=14pt]No you didn't!  That is a buy it now auction!  Stop lying!  You said you have two which is already a lie.  You can only buy that auction instantly.  You don't bid.[/SIZE] 

-Darkcore 
DarkCore, Buy It Now means that if nobody bids on it, you can buy it for the asking price. :D

Why would it be that?  You are a girl.  Marshall is a guys name...
Maybe marshall is her last name. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkCore, Buy It Now means that if nobody bids on it, you can buy it for the asking price. :D
No it doesn't! That means you can just buy it! The seller lists it as "Buy It Now." It doesn't automatically do it. :blink:

Maybe marshall is her last name. :blink:
Kk2334 says that she doesn't use eBay. That member has alot of feedback. Even if she just signed up recently her feedback wouldn't be that high. Please stop lying Kk2334! :D

So what if my last name is marshall bid whop.

Well by the way I cant be japangirl101 if my first name is different its Leah and japangirl101 is Yo Leishie ask her if ya dont believe me.

Well by the way I cant be japangirl101 if my first name is different its Leah and japangirl101 is Yo Leishie ask her if ya dont believe me.
What proof do you have? None. If I ask her it could be you just pretending to be her. :huh: That member is a well-known eBayer. You can't be her if you just joined recently. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back