EBAY MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Japangirl101 is my friend please believe me and I won a mutsu on ebay go to jamester call me jamsters post and mmarshall100 won me!

But Japangirl101 is my friend please believe me and I won a mutsu on ebay go to jamester call me jamsters post and mmarshall100 won me!
Oh, that member is new. My mistake. But I still don't believe you...

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

Well by the way I cant be japangirl101 if my first name is different its Leah and japangirl101 is Yo Leishie ask her if ya dont believe me.
You probably made Japangirl101 up. :huh:

No I didn't really even known til I asked her to join just pm her and ask for proof.

I'm such a nerd.... :unsure: I want so much Virtual pets and Electronic pets!

I'm such a nerd.... :pochitchi: I want so much Virtual pets and Electronic pets!
I could have so many virtual pets, but I spent my 600 dollars on my I-Pod Colour and I-Pod Skins, I-Pod Cases, etc. Now, I have 70 dollars. I think I'll buy some virtual pets! :pochitchi: Now what ones?......

-Darkcore

I could have so many virtual pets, but I spent my 600 dollars on my I-Pod Colour and I-Pod Skins, I-Pod Cases, etc. Now, I have 70 dollars. I think I'll buy some virtual pets! :( Now what ones?...... 

-Darkcore
I'm not interested on ipods. Music isn't that big for me. If I had those 600 dollars, I would spend them all on Virtual pets, Electronic pets, and other toys and clothes! :(

I'm not interested on ipods. Music isn't that big for me. If I had those 600 dollars, I would spend them all on Virtual pets, Electronic pets, and other toys and clothes! :huh:
To me, that is a waste of money. Yes, they are fun to collect, but I would rather buy stuff that will get put to use instead of toys which I may not like in a year or two.

Regards,

DarkCore

To me, that is a waste of money. Yes, they are fun to collect, but I would rather buy stuff that will get put to use instead of toys which I may not like in a year or two. 

Regards,

DarkCore
I would buy all of them. Because I want to collect them all. The 2nd thing I would get would be clothes! B)

Well,Trying to get them all would be very hard, and expensive...

-DarkCore
Accually, I think ipods are pretty cool. I bet someday my sister will get one, because she loves music so much. :huh:

Accually, I think ipods are pretty cool. I bet someday my sister will get one, because she loves music so much. :huh:
Yes,

Anyone who loves music should definetly get an I-Pod. They are one of the best mp3 players.

-DarkCore

Yes, 

Anyone who loves music should definetly get an I-Pod. They are one of the best mp3 players.

-DarkCore
Yeah they should. Hmm, do you know anything about t-mobiles? My friend want's to get one. ^_^

Yeah they should. Hmm, do you know anything about t-mobiles? My friend want's to get one. :huh:
T-Mobiles? Are they mp3 cell-phone? Anyways, I don't know much about them. Only I-Pods. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

T-Mobiles? Are they mp3 cell-phone? Anyways, I don't know much about them. Only I-Pods. ;)  

Regards,

DarkCore
I've heard you can text message each other. That's all I know though. o_O

Well, on mostly all of the new cell-phones, you can text message each other. 

Regards,

DarkCore
Yeah, I don't know much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back