English Tama Town V4 Open.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I sent an email to Bandai about the release date in Australia. :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: I'll inform you when they get back to me. :(

~T22

Don't mention it!!! I need the info so why not let everyone in tamatalk know about it too! :(

~T22

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I dont think ill ever get a V4 :huh:

Because, my mom already got me a V3 so I dont think she's the type of parent that will let me get anouther tamagotchi. She doesnt understand.

i got glow in the dark from toys are us it will be at my house on the 22th!!!!!!!!!!! i know i know! i cant wait 2 yey yey :huh:
yea there is so much stuff you can do, unlike the v3

Heyy! What's up?! I went on TamaTown and I saw that they had changed it! I told my friend since I was at his house. :lol: I clicked on the V4 Tamatown and it said that you needed a password! :D :D Anyway, in the backround of it, you can see an office that wasn't on the V3 Tamatown! :) I can't wait to get my Tamagotchi Version 4 for Christmas (I live in Cali.)!

Anyway, TamaTown is now awesome-ated (I made that up)! :eek: :D ;) :(
I know!Do any one have the code!!! :p :eek:

Are you referring to the username/password to enter Tama Town?If so, here is a username/password, found by Spudilike:

USERNAME: UNONO

PASSWORD: DBFCDAA EADFADF

//Haze
thanks so much the tow was so cool and there were lots of new stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got in! I just forget the password. Try random #s!
Yes, that is very easy to do :angry:

I use trial and error method. I write down in notepad what username then the first/second password. Then if it doesnt work, change the password again then check it again.

Members from my forum have compiled quite a large list of usernames/passwords:

TarakotchiRules has found these:

Experiments:

Username: TARAK

Password: AAAAAAA AAAAAAA

Character: Debatchi

Parent: Pyonkotchi

Grandparent: Kuchipatchi

Username: UIUIU

Password: ABBABBA BADABAD

Character: *Blank*

Parent: Masktchi

Grandparent: Makiko!

Username: TIINA

Password: CACCABB (forgot.)

Character: Mametchi

Parent: Nonbiritchi

Grandparent: Minotchi

Username: TIINA

Password: CACCABB CBACDAA

Character: Tarakotchi

Parent: Minotchi

Grandparent: Nonbiritchi
Khris:

Username: Tito

Password:52F6234/7966263

Username: TAMA

Password:5299361/5962366
Ive found:

USERNAME:TAMA

PASSWORD:CDAACDA / BAECDAA

So, there should be more than enough passwords there to go around at the moment :angry:

//Haze

V4's are here... COOL!!!!!!!!!! :( Hey !I'm going to toys'R'us today mabey I can get one!Dose anyone have a carecter chart!? :) I am despret to get one :D :)

V4's are here... COOL!!!!!!!!!! :( Hey !I'm going to toys'R'us today mabey I can get one!Dose anyone have a carecter chart!? :) I am despret to get one :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back