English Tama Town V4 Open.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i rele want a v4!!!!! like i cant explain how bad i want it!!! i told my mom that i rele wanted it for christmas.....but she told that i wouldnt get it! :huh:

Yea i heard of that new website for the new v4 tamatown and

yea i can't wait till i get my new v4!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I fianally got a reply from Bandai!!! :D Now I just have to figure out what to do next...

Here's what the email said:

Thank you very much for your email to Bandai. Please contact our local distributor for this kind of assistance:
Australia

FUNTASTIC LIMITED

635 Waverley Road, Glen Waverley

VIC 3150, Australia

Mailing address: Box 4394, Mulgrave

VIC 3170, Australia

Tel: (61) 3-9535-588

Fax: (61) 3-9535-5888 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bandai Asia Co., Limited.
And that's it... Now to convince my parents to let me make a long distance phone call... :eek:

~T22

Thanks for that email quote Tama22. :(
//Haze
That's okay!!!

:D :D :D

Oh yeah, by the way, my parents kinda said no to the phone call... :( maybe I can find an email address... :(

~T22~

:(

EDIT: Just found funtastic's email address!!! YAY!

:D :D :D

i tried to go on to the v4 bit of tamatown (even though i dont have a v4) and this white box came up with nothing but the button to enter (it said nothing too!)

:( clueless!

I got in but I didn't want to ruin the surprise :mametchi:

What is the password for the v4 TamaTown?

What stores do they sell v4s in Lansdowne?

What is the password for the v4 TamaTown?

What stores do they sell v4s in Lansdowne?

Heyy! What's up?! I went on TamaTown and I saw that they had changed it! I told my friend since I was at his house. :blink: I clicked on the V4 Tamatown and it said that you needed a password! :wacko: :ph34r: Anyway, in the backround of it, you can see an office that wasn't on the V3 Tamatown! ;) I can't wait to get my Tamagotchi Version 4 for Christmas (I live in Cali.)!

Anyway, TamaTown is now awesome-ated (I made that up)! :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :D
I already have a tama V4!I have a code to get in!It is 2406825/409268c

the user name is (nene)!have fun

~dog lover10~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back